can anyone spot karl in this photo :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone spot karl in this photo :D

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Yu wicked! Well, he must have been out of the Florida sun for a looong time.

Comment

This scene is actually not unusal.

Last week saturday i was driving through a very busy intersection. There was a lone Georgian red-neck with pro Obama posters.

Hours after -- (on my way back), this man was still there shouting support for Obama to the passing cars. Maybe the honking of horns to show return-support was his motivation to remain...

I was impressed.

I see lots of white women too-- also doning Obama T-shirts.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

...and you insist you are not also racist? Freudian slip?
        So a black man questioning a black man makes the questioner racist?

mmmmm? Who is the racist and or red neck the one who questions the black candidates credentials or the person who considers the questioner racist because he questions the black candidate?

Aaaaah bwoy?!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

sarcasm karl....i thought you could handle it...sorry.

btw.....i did not manufacture that sign, those people described themselves as such. yuh gone off the deep end bredrin....sorry if is me push yuh.....

a black man questioning a black man is not racist, i don't think that jesse jackson is racist or even bob johnson for that matter.

there is however such a thing as a self hating negro...we know that. never really put you in that category....

there is a VERY good friend of mine, republican btw, and we have an ongoing joke where i call him a purple neck (black redneck) and we can handle it like that because we know each other ......

i therefore back down....i have nothing more to say to you on this matter except...vote mccain

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            sarcasm karl....i thought you could handle it...sorry.

btw.....i did not manufacture that sign, those people described themselves as such. yuh gone off the deep end bredrin....sorry if is me push yuh.....

a black man questioning a black man is not racist, i don't think that jesse jackson is racist or even bob johnson for that matter.

there is however such a thing as a self hating negro...we know that. never really put you in that category....

there is a VERY good friend of mine, republican btw, and we have an ongoing joke where i call him a purple neck (black redneck) and we can handle it like that because we know each other ......

i therefore back down....i have nothing more to say to you on this matter except...vote mccain
            Jus get comfortable wid yuh self, boss!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, your antics is getting annoying now. You are a bitter Billary supporter who lost the primary. Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X