X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    yes...or Paulson!

(what the fu....... )

...don't even go there! You do no use such words!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

funk? what yuh have 'gainst parlaiment, georgle clinton and bootsy collins?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what the fu...ture holds, no one knows.

what's your problem, Karl?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          funk? what yuh have 'gainst parlaiment, georgle clinton and bootsy collins?

So that was it?
          Nutten, sah!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't for one minute think the government have achieved a whole lot but if you take into consideration when the PNP came in power in 1989 within 2-3 months the dollar devalued by over 30% and it move from 5.50-70 to one in 18 years so me it would have been better if some like Bounting or someone with a fresh idea talk.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X