What really a gwaan in the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Karl, I can never understand your use of quote. You quote the entire damn article all the time. It defeats the purpose of the quote feature as you are not point to anything specific in the previous post. I kip wonderin when will yuh get it.

Was not the entire article - and as you can see my response was to the piece of the original article that I quoted.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

For preservation of value, yes gold is good for that, but i was more referring to just having enough cash on hand for immediate expenses if the ATM and credit cards are frozen.

Remember me is a long time gold bug, from you, Mexx and some other long-time forumites was talking bout it at least 5 years ago.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        For preservation of value, yes gold is good for that, but i was more referring to just having enough cash on hand for immediate expenses if the ATM and credit cards are frozen.

Remember me is a long time gold bug, from you, Mexx and some other long-time forumites was talking bout it at least 5 years ago.
        Good to hear that mi preaching had some good effect.

Yes, I see what You say and agree about the ready cash.

I have some too!

Comment

Big bad Dexia needs money now.

Mi nuh trust no European bank either. Them just as bad when it comes to the Credit Default Swaps and even worse with acting like them know exactly what going to happen with the instruments.

Comment

LoL

True!

The Bank of Mattress is the only trustworthy one! LoL

Comment

Thats why mi a run weh from the city here in LA as nuff man no see the tsunami thats about fi hit the inner cities.

Here is whats happening
              You have the credit crisis and the upcoming election so people holding onto dem money as the word is "dem a wait pon Obama fi win"

Now add to that the fact that the Mexican government put a lot of troops and policemen on the border so dah green thing deh nah run like one time and there goes that liquid cash that most restaurants, beauty salons and surprisingly not a few upscale botiques, clubs and I can go on all day depend on.

The "Herb" money run deep in this LA market and no bodda mention the effect in the Latino market as dem starving too.

So now the Herb gone legal in Cali and the white guys dem from Humbolt control it along with the cannibas clubs dem and what you have

Yet another prohibition right under our noses and most man never saw this coming.

NOw what you think going to happen next when man si dung pon dem machine and start go hungry?

ON top of that the police dem a move like paramilitary in Inglewood as dem no stop kill we off and the little gangbanger youths dem stop fraid a dem and all a draw pon dem.

The streets hotter than ten fireside and if anyone lived here in 92 then you can feel this next uprising thick in the air.

Any earthquake in Cali with our dependence on the freeway system and lack of fresh water plus the resultant fires will make New Orleans and Texas look like dem naaah even try.

Nuff people naah pay attention to the powder keg but trust mi right now dem slowly a make it hard fi get "machine" fi buy as dem see it coming and with national guard troop level low because of the war.

This time around its everyman for himself so who no have dem "machine" and X amount of ammunition dog nyam dem supper.

Wait till people start get vex and hungry and a look someone fi blame
              Unnu think unnu see nothing yet, just wait.

The prophet has spoken(the same one who tell unnu say that they were trying to put us back into slavery by meddling into our elections, pouring money into our election and as Bruce win the first thing is to "privatise" the central bank ala the "Federal Reserve"

Thats dem first move when dem a try conquer your country.
              Control you money supply so dem can choke you

Stick around it just start

Revelation a reveal right in front of our eyes and wi not even notice say Babylon a fall and quite a precipitous fall I might add(Karl how you do my Lord? Willi how life cross the pond? Right now mi pack and ready fi go live pon a farm where mi can grow mi own food.

Me any farm fi sale by Portmore?

Comment

Working...
              X