• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Of My Favourite Actors Passed Away

Biggup yuhself PAUL NEWMAN.

Great actor!
    RIP!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Seems he was a philanthropist too. Loved Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid as well as the Sting from my youth days. Newman was an icon.
      RIP
      Peter R

Comment

Cool hand Luke and Fast eddie
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

cat on a hot tin roof... the hustler... hud... butch cassidy and the sundance kid... the man was great...

omg, one of my all time favorite movies... towering inferno...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

seems... he is the ultimate philantropist... newman's own... all the profits go to charities...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Paul Newman : "Slap Shot"

Paul Newman was robbed when he was not nominated for an Oscar for his role as Reg Dunlop, the aging player/coach in the 1977 movie "Slap Shot".

In one scene, he was having a tryst with a woman named Suzanne Hanrahan, the estranged wife of a goaltender on another team. It is worth renting the video to see her boobs.

Suzanne told Reg that while her husband was away on a road trip, she and some of the other players wives got drunk and had a lesbian experience. Then, said Suzanne, the wives got together again and did it sober. She said when her husband found out, he went nuts and screamed "if she was a dyke, that made him a *ag."

That was crazy stuff for 1977. Today, we see the same thing every day on Jerry Springer.

In the next scene, Dunlop's team, the Charlestown Chiefs, were playing Hanarahan's team, the Long Island Ducks. The Chiefs were buzzing the Ducks' net. Dunlop was yelling at Hanrahan

"Hey Hanrahan.....your wife's a dyke!"

"Suzanne sucks pu**y!"

"I know...I know....she's a lesbian.....A LESBIAN!"

Hanraham charged out of the net to start a fight with Newman, and the Chiefs fired the puck into the empty net.

Last edited by Bruce; September 27, 2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

You Tube: Paul Newman, "Slap Shot" (1977)

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Biggup yuhself PAUL NEWMAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aam5BONTFio

Comment

Working...
                X