McCain won this debate. How the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what abpuit THIS part?

knowing that he is not reckless, and he can do better than McCain and hopefully help Americans standing in the world

is not only about him being a black man....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      what abpuit THIS part?

knowing that he is not reckless, and he can do better than McCain and hopefully help Americans standing in the world

is not only about him being a black man....
      Certainly being a black man as acknowledged by Sass...played a BIG PART!

...why don't you tell us what part it plays in your thinking and decision making?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Certainly being a black man as acknowledged by Sass...played a BIG PART!

...why don't you tell us what part it plays in your thinking and decision making?
        Yuh start sounding like Rush and Hannity now. Obama has shown that his approach is different from McSame and his mentor Bush. And even he has been labeled as being naive time and again, they eventually prove him right.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it is incidental...he happens to be a black man who is extremely intelligent and has shown very good judgment.....and is one of 2 candidates running for the presidency. unnuh put bush in, an eediat and look deh? worries on every side. mccain was and remains an impulsive shortsighted person who basically bevcame a politician because he was too DUNCE to make it as career military man. and unnuh si what one dunce can do...sorry beres!

yuh nuh bite the poison apple, yuh swallow it WHOLE to rhatid!!!!

i am sure that there are people voting for obama because he is black but there are perhaps MORE people either not voting for him or voting for mccain because he is black.

there might even be some white people voting for him because he is black, but those are in a minority i am sure. the people who voted for kerry anr by and large voting for obama .... what about YOUNG college educated white first time voters why do they prefer obama? because he is black? because he is young? because he seems to be a progressive thinker?.....there is so much more to obama than he=im being black
          Last edited by Gamma; September 29, 2008, 11:07 AM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            it is incidental...he happens to be a black man who is extremely intelligent and has shown very good judgment.....

yuh bite the poison apple to rhatid, and swallow it WHOLE!!!!
            What President Clinton calls his stealing ideas as he goes along...calling them his own..."he has shown an abilty to learn as the campaign goes along"!

I guess we can all give him props for that...but none for the white man who had good ideas from the get go? ...and that shows no racial bias
            Boss just join me and come clean and acknowledge that an important part of our decision is who we are, black!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              What President Clinton calls his stealing ideas as he goes along...calling them his own..."he has shown an abilty to learn as the campaign goes along"!

I guess we can all give him props for that...but none for the white man who had good ideas from the get go? ...and that shows no racial bias
              Boss just join me and come clean and acknowledge that an important part of our decision is who we are, black!
              Foolishness KArl. I recall T.K. coming here asking what we thought about Obama running for president and majority .. including me said he should wait. If it was because he was black, wouldn't the response have been different?

What good ideas John McCain have from the get go?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if you don't believe me that is your business...yuh not important enough for me to lie to you!!

yuh si ME accused mccain of being racist? when or where? stop making stuff up karl.....mccain belongs to what i would term the racist party....but as to him being racist.....yet to see it.

Comment

i too thought that he should wait...part of it was to give hillary a run..but if he can beat hillary then by all means he deserves to run and has a better than legit shot of pulling it off.

karl...yuh sinking deeper and deeper into the depths of depravity........

Comment

Working...
                  X