Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suh lazie...about that march that

mcain stole on obama.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Heh heh...back to the maverick drawing board.

I think he is going to come out swinging tonight though. Behind on points and running out of rounds.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup ALMOST nothing to lose...look for something...oh...maverick-y....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He'll probably show up dressed in the very jumpsuit he was wearing when he was picked out of the skies. If that don't get some sorrow votes, I don't know what will.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Opening statement:

" Well America..., while I was flying into Mississippi today, I remembered the day i was shot down flying over Hanoi, sacrificing my life for my country while Senator Obama was at the beach in Hawaii...."
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

...which, incidentally is the very beach that felt the first salvo from the Japanese, which dragged the USA into World War II."

Obama should counter:

"Senator McCain, we are all so thankful that your pilot was skilful enough to make it through the bad weather currently over the southeastern United States. He completed his task. We are always grateful when that happens with our pilots. Come to think of it, he probably deserves a Purple Heart!"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heheh...i'm beginning to think more and more that he got shot down because of the same impetuousness that he is exhibing as an old man.....RUSHING in without any kind of intelligent reflection....

Comment

Working...
              X