RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Not interested' - Some Phillips supporters back out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Not interested' - Some Phillips supporters back out...

'Not interested' - Some Phillips supporters back outof shadow Cabinet appointments

IT NOW seems certain that there will be no Dr Peter Phillips in the People's National Party's (PNP) shadow Cabinet to be named by Opposition Leader Portia Miller on Monday. Simpson Miller was initially scheduled to announce the shadow Cabinet at a media briefing today...

'Not interested' - Some Phillips supporters back outof shadow Cabinet appointments
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

So Portia reached out?
    She did not go down the road of "personal vendetta" as the talking heads claimed she would?

mmmmmmmmm?
    Another case of nonsense chatter about Portia?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It was wrong for Portia to even consider Peter Phillips & his crew. She just does not get it!

She should only appoint people who are loyal to her, to forward her agenda.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        It was wrong for Portia to even consider Peter Phillips & his crew. She just does not get it!

She should only appoint people who are loyal to her, to forward her agenda.
        mmmm?

...the people's agenda?
        Right?

Comment

A true leader needs to leave their opponents in trash heap of history and not look back. As long as she is the party leader, those losers should be cast aside.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The don't have to be loyal but willing to work for her cause.

Karl was calling Bruce a dictator when him say him nuh want Vascianne .

Mamma have fi unite the family, that was her biggest downfall. Uniting the PNP is her goal and it cost her the election. By doing this she put the PNP ahead of the Jamaican people and didn't take action she should have taken in the interest of the people.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i'm not saying that she would lash out i'm saying that as she should....lucky for her they refused.

fool mi once....between yuh, sarah palin and george bush ...... unnuh must can work out the rest of that saying by inauguration day...i'm SURE of it....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Imagine them prefer to sit on the bank bench so as not to toe the party line
                (all of a sudden),

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                  A true leader needs to leave their opponents in trash heap of history and not look back. As long as she is the party leader, those losers should be cast aside.
                  A hear yuh, boss!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    The don't have to be loyal but willing to work for her cause.

Karl was calling Bruce a dictator when him say him nuh want Vascianne .

Mamma have fi unite the family, that was her biggest downfall. Uniting the PNP is her goal and it cost her the election. By doing this she put the PNP ahead of the Jamaican people and didn't take action she should have taken in the interest of the people.

Tenk yuh, sah!
                    Si Sitah P a nuh dictator...although I will say every ruler must be a bit of a dictator. It comes down to what each one of us believes is crossing the line into non-benevolent dictatorship!

Brucie, to me, shows tendency towards that non-benevolent side! ...could be he is merely an egomanic!

Comment

Well if she did take care of Jamaican business first and fire some none performers Bruce couldn't have won but she want to keep the peace and keep performers and none performers.

Instead of acting she is pleading to them to change.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                        Imagine them prefer to sit on the bank bench so as not to toe the party line
                        (all of a sudden),
                        It look like yuh forget how Portia switched up on his (PP) Crime Bill agreement, due to naked politicking! This aint new.

I have to laugh at the diehards in the PNP. Killing each other. Is 45% of the delegate votes Phillips got, unno figget.

Decimate that faction and PNP have no more election winning for 20 years, if ever. Run, dont walk, RUN go hug dem up and find a way to repair the breach...if unno know what good fi unno.

I see NDM already moving to get Peter to assume their leadership.

Comment

No problem, him can do a bruce an reinvent himself

Comment

Working...
                          X