No announcement yet.

that palin interview is hell awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it si the best she has at present it is PITIFUL!!!! anyway karl....it is not what what you see or hear is what you make of it...it sounds good to you and is sufficient fine...one question...

would it sound the same if she was not wearing a pantsuit?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Even more embarassing that some have to ask what was painful about it!

Comment

sadly...mi numb to dem foolish question deh by karl.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No No No , Eeeediat ting dat, Portia might not speak well, but she definately have more sense than Palin, My God Portia sound even more sensible than Bush.

Comment

Yes, I agree!

Scary stuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
              No No No , Eeeediat ting dat, Portia might not speak well, but she definately have more sense than Palin, My God Portia sound even more sensible than Bush.
              My God Portia sound even more sensible than Bush?
              Embarassed for my fellow Jamaican thinking of us as "even more..." than any other person from another country"!

Bwoy dis yah matter of self-worth is something...eeehhhh????
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wi talking about bush....it is not flattering nor is it meant to be flattery!

usain bolt is even more fast than tyson gay.....yuh embarassed by that too?

have u by any chance been going to jawge's dentist?

Comment

Mi kinda dense,a bit Portia Like, suh yuh have to explain it to me line by line

a weh yuh really a seh

Comment

Man, Karl's judgment really comes into question now. If he could not see the empty and scatter brained responses from Palin, then he is really out of it.

To me, Palin demonstrated that she either had no sense or she was just not in posession of her faculties.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

[quote=Gamma;131888]
                      usain bolt is even more fast than tyson gay.....yuh embarassed by that too?

[quote]

Mi hex-cuse yuh!
                      Bolt is faster than Gay! End of story!

...not any damn "even more faster than.." suggesting that it is surprising that a Jamaican could be faster than Gay!

Get with the reality - We are right on par with the best at most things and often surpass them...and we have the talent and ability to surpass them in all things! We are Jamaicans! There is not one thing beyond us!
                      FORWARD!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Forward!!!

Comment

and portia smarter dan even george bush...FOCUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            and portia smarter dan even george bush...FOCUS!

lacka di ole a wi...mi lef hout wah mi waan lef hout, wen mi waaant!

Comment

You don't want him to do that, chuss mi.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X