X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that palin interview is hell awful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP12aNzocSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

You wonder why they want to avoid debates , the did a dry run with Mccain & Her and they both bombed , its the economy .No Russia ,IraQ or afghanstan that will bring home this presidency.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I wonder how people were trying to compare her to Hillary. Hillary is a bright and intelligent woman! If it were not that Obama came along, Hillary would have been the Democratic candidate for president. Hillary is a thinker and does not have to recite things as if they were memorized from cue cards. It is obvious that Palin is not very knowledgeable or very bright, although she is Governor of the state of Alaska. It is obvious that she is out of her depths in this whole campaign.

I have been saying it after her first speech. She sounds cliché everytime she opens her mouth. She was really terrible in today's interview.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I saw both interviews and felt quite sorry for her...

A heart-beat away from the presidency...~shudder~shudder~(mi blood runn cole).
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Man, she is pathetic!

The first time I heard her speak was when she spoke at the Republican convention. I was at my gym at the time and on the threadmill. Luckily the gym was not very crowded, so I could stay the entire duration of her speach to hear what she had to say. I think I was initially blown away by her delivery and her taking Obama to task.

After that, each time I hear her, she is trying to regurgitate the same crap like a high school student who spent his entire weekend memorizing (or as we would say back in the day "swatting") for a history test. Sure he can recite verses from the book word for word, but ask him something which force him to think and not just recall verses. This is the same thing I see coming from her. She is really an empty vessell!

It is really terrible that McCain who said he is putting the country first decided to make such a move and select this imbecile when he had other much better candidates to select from.

Maybe McCain did not want to select a running mate who might be smarter than himself. Come to think of it, he finished 856 out of 861 from his graduating class. Heard him say it himself on TV. Is this presidential material?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

it brings Karl's judgement into question
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
              it brings Karl's judgement into question
              ... just now?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What exactly is painful?
                Thanks in advance for your explanations!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just saw that there is a band of "how painful"?
                  Well if you all can add your explanations on exactly what she said that was "painful" I would be most interested?
                  Thanks in advance!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I'm surprised that we are acting surprised! How is this any worse from George Bush's interviews? Did y'all see George try and explain the crisis with his deck of cards analogy? Made Sarah look like Mensa material!

Still, Sarah makes all the other stupid governors and presidents look like they had a smattering of sense. From Reagan, to Quayle, to Ventura, to Arnold - feel free to throw a name in there. We can also throw Portia into that mix.

Might as well politicians look naive and stupid, because even the smart ones seem overcome by greed and corruption. Overall effect is the same!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I'm surprised that we are acting surprised! How is this any worse from George Bush's interviews? Did y'all see George try and explain the crisis with his deck of cards analogy? Made Sarah look like Mensa material!

Still, Sarah makes all the other stupid governors and presidents look like they had a smattering of sense. From Reagan, to Quayle, to Ventura, to Arnold - feel free to throw a name in there. We can also throw Portia into that mix.

Might as well politicians look naive and stupid, because even the smart ones seem overcome by greed and corruption. Overall effect is the same!

So you are saying it was her look not what she said that was painful?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Just saw that there is a band of "how painful"?
                        Well if you all can add your explanations on exactly what she said that was "painful" I would be most interested?
                        Thanks in advance!
                        Well seeing that you somehow think Portia is a good leader ... thats not surprising. Look back at the part about Putin flying in American airspace ... no wait .. look back at the response to the question about being specific about something McCain has done as a reformer?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Well seeing that you somehow think Portia is a good leader ... thats not surprising. Look back at the part about Putin flying in American airspace ... no wait .. look back at the response to the question about being specific about something McCain has done as a reformer?

...what was wrong with that...if that is the best she has at present?

...and the latter - she said she did not have an example...but will do her homework. What did you want an Obama shifting of gears? The answer was honest and to the point! Honesty is needed from politicians...I think!

Cho man, find something she responded to in a "painful way"?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            ...what was wrong with that...if that is the best she has at present?

...and the latter - she said she did not have an example...but will do her homework. What did you want an Obama shifting of gears? The answer was honest and to the point! Honesty is needed from politicians...I think!

Cho man, find something she responded to in a "painful way"?
                            Honesty? How many weeks she on the campaign trail? Yet Yuttie dem just a question yuh judgement? Better late than never I guess.

Comment

it was EMBARASSING that someone who is running foir vice president could sound so CLUELESS, about EVERYTHING!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X