RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..collective security fr surety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppose dem nuh have nuh gun, drawn or otherwise but dem have a knife and yuh inna confined area and yoiu have a gun...wait 'til yuh get cut?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yu a Kingstonian? Or yu live a KGN?

Comment

Stay deh get into details wid Karl. Him soon tie up di both a unnu!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bawn and grow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not subscribing to your definition, Karl. I know what I'll do given a certain situation. In fact, I know what I'll do AGAIN! Two young men have already met their fate for entering my house one night. If you want to think I subscribe to your bud rule or not, hey, knock yuhself out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              suppose dem nuh have nuh gun, drawn or otherwise but dem have a knife and yuh inna confined area and yoiu have a gun...wait 'til yuh get cut?
              ...like a crowded bus?
              What type knife...what size assailant? ...where in the bus is the knifeman/knifewoman? What other options are there?

Drawing a gun and comtemplating shooting in the confined space of a bus cannot be a first option unless you can do the impossible - Guarantee all between you and the gunman/gunwoman will leave you clear line of fire (i.e. no one in a panic jump between the line of fire as he/she/they attempt flight/self-preservation action...the bus is stationary and thus highly unlikely your aim could be disturbed by any of our many potholds and or driver action...and a host of other possibilities?

You seem to take discharging a weapon in public as a fun thing! The criminal does...but sane law abiding citizens cannot! ...sane law abiding citizens are just not allowed...cannot allow themselves that 'luxury'. Also please take under consideration that shooting at a target is entirely different from shooting under/in stress situations. With a hand-gun men have been known to miss completely a human target at 5 -10 yards when under stress! ...forget about the target retuning fire or rapidly advancing in attack.

Let me repeat - We need commonsense actions and policies to rid us of the current rampant 'running around' of gun-criminals. Not some silly policy of turning the country into 'cowboys and indians' hollywood flick type nonsense and chaos!
              Last edited by Karl; September 26, 2008, 04:08 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Real badman talk dat! That's why mi haffi par wid yuh anytime mi deh a yard cause as long as mi deh side a yuh, no guy test!!

Comment

Big man ting, mi dawg!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    "Is regular them come rob the bus them on the road, I don't sorry for none of them. Is poor people travel on bus and is the same poor people them robbing, I wouldn't mind if everyday two of them dead just like these two," said a male onlooker.
                    How dare they? What kinda crass comment is that? Obviously the licenced firarm holder choose two inner city youths at random and executed them in cold blood. This just disgusts me

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      It appears an innocent person may have been killed!
                      You mean the on who modda seh him was supposed to be at work so she was surprised to see him off his route?

Comment

yes, him same one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X