RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..collective security fr surety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Are you serious, Karl? Thieves must realise that people will not sit around, waiting to see if they will be murdered as well. If they had found the gun on that firearm holder, it's a good chance they would killed him with his very own gun. He did the right thing!!!

"Passengers, workers and operators of the bus should not have had to go thru that experience." - Damn right! I bet the next would-be robber thinks twice before trying that crap!

Karl yuh lick yuh 'ead!?!?
    Seems as if you have joined the carzy head brigade.

I never for one moment said people should sit around and wait to be murdered.

Let me rehash what I have said over the years -

1. Gun thieves and murderers travel about to get to the targeted crime scene.

...they travel back to their dens.

2. Guns are entering via our coastline and ports of entry

3. Gun thieves and murders have support systems - wives and or husbands, girlfriends and or boyfriends, relatives and acquaintances.

4. They use their ill-gotten gains either for self or dispose of them.

------------------

As per 1 - Cut off ability to travel around with there weapons of choice - i.e. guns.
    a) Searches - cordon off areas and conduct house to house searches & intensify randon searches of those who use our roads.

As per 2
    b) Increased coverage and surveillance of our coasts and our ports.

As per 3
    Come down hard on relatives and acquaintances - searches, other legal recourse including arrest as per law (aiding and abetting..., harbouring fugitive..., assessory..., etc.)

As per 4
    Come down hard on those found with (therefore searches) ill goten goods and produce, etc.

DISARM the society
    ...& then accept the "in your face" thieves and murders and or would be thieves and murderers who travel with and are seen with guns, their blatant "si mi bud yah" must be answered with a "mi si yuh" - 'lights out'!!!

Let me repeat for you and all the other crazy heads, I have no quams about the 'buds' on the bus getting their wish of 'light's out'...I am appalled that there was a gunfight on a bus! I feel for those terrified passengers and bus-crew.

btw - It would appear that the licensed firearm citizen who openned fire was an expert marksman. According to the report - 2 shots! 2 'buds' 'lights out'!

What about a Mosiah blasting away and taking down citizens and nary a 'bud'?

What if a Mosiah was sitting besides this citizen and assumed as the citizen' gun came up that the citizen was 'the mole'...then Mosiah 'backed his gun' and 'put out the citizen's lights out or on Mosiah pulling his gun the citizen assumed Mosiah was 'the mole' and 'put Mosiah down'?

What if 5 or 6 other citizens all reacted and had to consider whether or not each was 'a mole' and in the roar and confusion of gunfire and bodies moving around made a series of fatal mistakes - 'buds' and good citizens lights out'?

I shudder at the crazy heads lack of vision!

DISARM and any other besides the security forces 'bud'!

If on that bus there was a member (or members) of the security forces undercover and 'guns appeared' as they did...then it would be that (those) trained security person's (persons') call on whether or not to 'engage'!

...but this wanton not knowing who is up to good and who is not all walking around with guns? NONSENSE!
    Last edited by Karl; September 26, 2008, 10:39 AM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      If yuh walk round with a gun fi kill people, then yuh deserve fi lose your life. Time we stop p.u.s.s.y footing around this clearcut issue.
      That is what I have been advocating --- in a controlled DISARMED society! The approach must be sensible!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        Go drink your coffee.
        Thank you, sah!
        Yuh beat mi tuh hit!

Comment

Tell him fi mi nuh!

iF ENUFF PEOPLE ARE ARMED, GUNMEN WILL HAVE TO THINK TWICE!

I recall a Span town bus being hijacked by a Portmore gang and they found a policewoman among the passengers and slaughtered her. They also killed a guy that LOOKED like a warder that was at the penetentiary where one of them seerved time.

When they hold up a bus, it is a good chance that they kill someone.

Comment

It's madness Willi..and it is just another statistics UNTIL it touches you then people realize -wait this thing is out of control...is pure wickedness!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Tell him fi mi nuh!

iF ENUFF PEOPLE ARE ARMED, GUNMEN WILL HAVE TO THINK TWICE!

I recall a Span town bus being hijacked by a Portmore gang and they found a policewoman among the passengers and slaughtered her. They also killed a guy that LOOKED like a warder that was at the penetentiary where one of them seerved time.

When they hold up a bus, it is a good chance that they kill someone.
              When criminals, civilians na d members of the security forces walk around with guns - PEOPLE WILL GET KILLED by both criminals, the security forces and the so-called law abiding citizens!

The job of any government is to minimize the killings! Period!

-----

Sure! Act when they have the drop on the armed!
              I just do not see gunmen not thinking carefully about when to engage is show of guns...just cannot see them not saying under such circumstances - We are going to hold up citizen "x" pull our gun(s) and if he sneezes kill him!

...and in a case as per the bus, knowing all citizens are armed not planning more carefully - actions during the raid & escape route. That points to the robbers being more on edge (thinking everyone in the bus is armed)...

...therefore any resistance to their orders or 'sudden moves' - kill...and if they are thinking self - once the first shot goes off...the reflex assumption that all other actions by the citizens...voluntary or involuntary... would bring...must be reacted to, for self-preservation... gun death (a shoot on movement response)?

DISARM will leave more citizens responding to a feeling of greater security. Less guns around.

...and being able to act on with great certainty that those with guns are security force persons or gunmen. Much more easy to decide 'flight or fight'! ...and less likely to become an unintended victim!
              Last edited by Karl; September 26, 2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Karl wants them to brandish a gun first, indeed have it on cock, ready to pull the trigger, before they are shot by citizen or police, just in case they were not really planning to use it.

The only thief I won't kill is perhaps a mango tief who I call to fi come outta mi tree. And if him nuh jump outta di tree and show a clean (or dirty) pair of heels, him just might get light himself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Seems as if you have joined the carzy head brigade.

I never for one moment said people should sit around and wait to be murdered.
                  Really? Then what's this:

Did you hear of any of the robbers firing back and or throwing or otherwise trying to use their knives?

If they did not...it would appear that the guns and knives were merely to intimidate and or were not to be used to harm? It just maybe there was no intention to commit bodily harm...just to relieve the passangers of their valuables?
                  Karl, that is sitting around and waiting to die in my book. If I had a gun and was sitting in that bus, I would have done the very same thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would be for keeping assault weapons out of the hands of the common citizen.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yu have a mango tree?

Comment

Which Kingstonian nuh have a mango tree inna dem yaad?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          Yu have a mango tree?
                          2 innah mi backyaard!
                          Why?

Comment

Karl wants them to brandish a gun first, indeed have it on cock, ready to pull the trigger, before they are shot by citizen or police, just in case they were not really planning to use it.

The only thief I won't kill is perhaps a mango tief who I call to fi come outta mi tree. And if him nuh jump outta di tree and show a clean (or dirty) pair of heels, him just might get light himself!

You are crazier than I thought!
                            nuh yuh same wan a talk bout mi 'bud' policy?

mek mi repeat - iffen dem walk wid gun innah di new DISARMED society mi a talk bout an dem a nuh mamba a di security forces...den dem-a 'bud'!

Comment

Sorry, bud, scud, mi not waiting to see to see if a robber is going to kill me. If yuh in mi house a tief, mi nah aks yuh fi show you weapon or else, or fi put yuh hands up. Bonanza ting dat!

You want the police to kill anyone with a gun, even if the gun was found unda dem mattress, or dem cyar seat. Dat is a completely different situation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry, bud, scud, mi not waiting to see to see if a robber is going to kill me. If yuh in mi house a tief, mi nah aks yuh fi show you weapon or else, or fi put yuh hands up. Bonanza ting dat!

You want the police to kill anyone with a gun, even if the gun was found unda dem mattress, or dem cyar seat. Dat is a completely different situation.

Isn't the 'bud dispensation' shoot if you have that illegal weapon? ...that you have already told the world you are 'bud' merely by having the illegal gun? Who said anything about waiting for 'draw'?

Comment

Working...
                                X