Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCain must have been thinking, "I have to do something! Something maverick-y!" He has proven to be a master of short term solutions. Whether it's the surge, drilling to solve the gas price crisis, firing the SEC chairman or picking Sarah Palin--virtually every McCain decision is based on short term goals and satisfaction.

from an article on yahoo....mi figget who write it but this is my sentiment EXACTLY!

bottom 5% for a reason......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

"Something maverick-y". LOL, I like that.

You are never sure how these things will play though. To me he is looking to be very unsettled and trying to overcome the "economy is sound" statement. But some may buy this stunt.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Here is Palin...out of her depth!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4476649n

Comment

Looks like she was forgetting her memorized lines!

Hide her yes McCain, suspend the debates indefinately if you can too!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

nothing you can do about that...for those who buy it, pretty much anyrhing he says they will buy.....right now the majority of the feedback is that he is trying to skip town because he is under pressure and guess what, that fits right into his personality from ever since...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi GAWD!!!!!

she handled those lobs over homeplate as if they were fastballs and got beaten everytime....PEOPLE....she is WOEFULLY out of her depth!!!

Comment

Why do we get surprised everytime?? Didn't Reagan, Dan Quayle and Bush #2 give you nay indication of what was left to come?

Comment

yes ....but my god man...i thought that that was the bottom of the barrell then.....i did not know that they would now lift up the barrel and dig underneath.....

Comment

And now for Part II!

Palin on her foriegn policy experience.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4478156n

Comment

stop!!!

Comment

You mean he tried to become a POW!??

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that would mean that he was successful.....not likely.

more like "i'm gonna blaze in there and rescue everybody....of SH*T....

Comment

that's some serious foreign policy experience still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not as good experience as being able to see Russia from your backyard on a clear day!!

Comment

It's a shoo in for the Republicans!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X