Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who say Portia uneducated?

ACHIEVEMENTS:
    A strong believer in lifelong learning, Mrs. Simpson Miller holds the certificate in Advanced Management from the University of California at Berkeley; a Certificate of Participation in the Executive Programme for Leaders in Development at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, as well as a Certificate in Public Relations and Advanced Management from the Institute of Management and Production (IMP).
    Mrs. Simpson Miller also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from Union Institute and University in Miami, Florida. She is also the recipient of an honorary doctorate from that same institution, which commended her for her “enduring efforts to improve the quality of life for all Jamaican citizens, regardless of race, class, colour and creed.

Source: PNP website

BLACK LIVES MATTER

what are these certificates?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's from Harvard. How yuh suh badmind!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well...shi certainly certifiable ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! Too wikkid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Check the Union Institute & University, and I wonder if Jawge is a past student as well. http://www.tui.edu/

It looks like a joker college.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X