Anybody hear the screw up by Biden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hear the screw up by Biden?

It seems like him want fi join team McCain.

Talking bout in 1929 Harry Truman would have come on the TV and calm people. The thing is Truman was president and the TV wasn't around then.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

...and he said, Hillary would be a better VP than he would be!
    ...and she would have been a better choice as VP!

----------------------------------

...but in the name of 'silly politics' ...so far today the biggest thing that has been aired on cable is -

Obama/Biden firmly committed to "the bridge to nowhere"!

Obama and Biden voted for the "bridge to nowhere'! ...and against an alternative bill that would not have funded the "bridge to nowhere"! Under the quiet we are for "that to nowhere bridge"...on the stump Sarah Palin only killed it after being for it at first...and she kept the money
    for Alaska!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, is wha yuhhave gainst Obama? You find every reason to take side against the man.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Karl, is wha yuhhave gainst Obama? You find every reason to take side against the man.
        Hillary!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

him nuh wear a skirt....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I've seen pictures where he does! Along with a turban! I guess Karl don't like turbans!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              ...and he said, Hillary would be a better VP than he would be!
              ...and she would have been a better choice as VP!

----------------------------------

...but in the name of 'silly politics' ...so far today the biggest thing that has been aired on cable is -

Obama/Biden firmly committed to "the bridge to nowhere"!

Obama and Biden voted for the "bridge to nowhere'! ...and against an alternative bill that would not have funded the "bridge to nowhere"! Under the quiet we are for "that to nowhere bridge"...on the stump Sarah Palin only killed it after being for it at first...and she kept the money
              for Alaska!
              Just like McCain's rep last week who was joking about McCain inventing the blackberry, Biden was joking. He even said Hillary was better looking than he is.

Regarding the bridge to no-where. Sarah has been giving the impression she was against earmarks and continuously con people like you with her thanks but no thanks line.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie he wasn't joking. Did you see the clip.

The fact is most will make mistakes. I find it funny whether is Democrat or Republicians do it. The fact is that he was trying to make an impression and didn't.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X