No announcement yet.

Who watched The Daily Show last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who watched The Daily Show last night?

Jon Stewart showed a few clips of Bush trying to explain the current economic crisis. I have never seen anything so embarrassing. Even Portia could have done better! He was stumbling thru talking about deck of cards and all manners of absolute nonsense.

And then his guest for the night was Bill Clinton. He stated what should take place in this crisis and it was clear that the electorate is not always right.

God spare us from another debate between Portia and Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I did...that 'Clinton love-in' was great...but then I have my bias!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Jon Stewart showed a few clips of Bush trying to explain the current economic crisis. I have never seen anything so embarrassing. Even Portia could have done better! He was stumbling thru talking about deck of cards and all manners of absolute nonsense.

And then his guest for the night was Bill Clinton. He stated what should take place in this crisis and it was clear that the electorate is not always right.

God spare us from another debate between Portia and Bruce!
      Yes that was a hilarious performance by Bush... hard to believe even he spouted that nonsense,

The Daily Show is the best thing on US TV by far.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X