RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

portia has relegated the pnp to mediocrity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portia has relegated the pnp to mediocrity...

there is no hope of the pnp EVER winning an election under her leadership... NONE...

she has her fandom because, mek mi stop yah... mi juss get de real tory... portia is delusional and put her ego ahead of the party and jamaica...

it shameful...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Boss, the JLP barely won the last election, and I really do not see it as being all doom and gloom. I do think the PNP will be competitive, even though Portia is perceived as someone who is inept and weak. Portia won the PNP presidency once again, and that must say something about her ability to garner support from the delegates.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

king son... if an election was to be held right now, it would not be close with portia as the leader... the jamaican people don't want portia... they would NEVER elect her as the prime minister... ask anybody who live a yard...

peter phillips as the leader the pnp would stand a chance...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Boss, the JLP barely won the last election, and I really do not see it as being all doom and gloom. I do think the PNP will be competitive, even though Portia is perceived as someone who is inept and weak. Portia won the PNP presidency once again, and that must say something about her ability to garner support from the delegates.

...and something about her acumen! ...intelligence and ability to lead!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

but how you blame her? you think if Bush coulda run again he wouldn't run?

Leaders will hang on as they think they are the best for the country, even if they are just dreaming.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She has political smarts but not governance smarts.

Sorry, but I backed Portia over Phillips the first time, but like Assassin, i have seen and heard enough to KNOW.

Comment

The last election was the local and they won handily!

The general was close, very close, but things have changed.

Portia had better become a uniter, as she potentially faces a loss of 45% of the PNP base.

Dont be fooled by the win, Phillps got a whopping 45% of the delegate vote...FORTY_FIVE PERCENT! If half of them are apathetic, it would be a disaster in a general election for the PNP.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                She has political smarts but not governance smarts.

Sorry, but I backed Portia over Phillips the first time, but like Assassin, i have seen and heard enough to KNOW.
                Willi: We need to be fair!
                Portia was at the helm for 18 months. We all know that no PM could effect the changes desired in such little time.

How long has Brucie been in charge?
                Has anything changed? Yes, the long love affair so many here are giving him and asking be given to him! Why was Portia not given that was consideration?

Fair is fair! Bruce vs Portia there is not one damn thing to, at this time separate either as far as performance is concerned.

...and just for you - tiefin an deals on a magnitude you have never seen is currently the order of the day! The only thing is the current thieves are not as as lax as many of those who are now out of the loop. ...but give them time and carelessness shall set in.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me too. I thought she would have used her popularity to effect change and progress. How wrong I was! She couldn't even do that. She has nothing to fall back on.

All of a sudden, my wardrobe is looking more verdant.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She did not give even a hint as to what she was about. 18 months!? How long yuh waan give har? Gordon Brown is already coming under fire.

Bruce vs Portia = Intelligence vs Ineptitude. That looks like a difference to me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Funny to see how the residents of Sufferers Heights, St. Catherine, are now demanding the resignation of Sharon Hay-Webster because she supported Phillips. They say that's not the reason. Dem say she don't do anyting fi di community, dat dem nuh waan nuhbody fi know dem as Sufferers Heights, is Windsor Heights dem name (or whatever it is). Dem say dem tiyad to be sufferahs.

I don't get it - you going to reject Hay-Webster because yuh don't want to be sufferers anymore and choose one of Portia's lackeys?!?! Portia, the queen of sufferation. Unnu eva go Majesty Gardens yet? Portia will give dem love fi eat and send dem pickney go a school.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Free education, free healthcare, people actually before the court for corruption. The amount of taxes collected iw way above last year.

All may not be well but yes some things changed.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You know how the tax collection thing went, bredren? You may want to stick to other points and left that one alone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

based on what I read they collected 4 billion more than last year.

I don't know anything more but I would like to know how it went.

Comment

Wha'pen yu lose yu contractor wuk??? Bruce nah gi no more housing job. Yu waan mi mek sm calls fi yu???

Comment

Working...
                              X