RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

portia has relegated the pnp to mediocrity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce has done more in 1 year than she did in 18months. Fair is fair.

Go read even yuh sistren Lowrie-Chin. Even she had to admit that.

Between the 2 parties, Bruce is the difference at the moment...not perfect, but a clear difference maker.

Portia can best serve as GG or some such role. She is personally warm and affable and engaging, but on a political stage she is strident and almost incoherent. Perhaps a reflection of the fact that she really has not much aptitude for policy framing and implementation, no real deep grasp of complex issues. A shame really.

Comment

Understand where the man is coming from.

Portia has NOT delivered. Plain and simple.

All have to be held to that lofty standard.

Comment

Yuh know nuhbody? Steups!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where is he coming from Willi? He is commenting on the residents of Sufferers Heights, doubting the reasons given and then blames Portia forecasting what she will give them fi eat.....it's a huge stretch.....since when have Jamaican POLITICIANS been held to a LOFTY STANDARD? Is this a new resolution here?

The man doth complain too much....seems like an axe grinding somewhere...well is pure axe grinder on the forum anyway...

Comment

Exile, politics is always about choosing the best of the sorry lot. Portia is not among that group. I am not going to go to the nether regions of the barrel to select Portia again after she demonstrated how inept she is at governing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

talking bout Suffers Heights, I have been up there and man that is captured land at the worst. A mean the houses are build right on top of each other.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not Jamaican politics...not anywhere...it's all about spin and party loyality and kickbacks and lobbyist....that's what politics is...there is nothing pure and true about it....once we can agree on that...we are cool. In fact, I think we all know that but then we come accross as if some people are totally morons and others are Rocket Scientists...tell me in Jamaica who's the politician that a GREAT track record at 'governing'.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Not Jamaican politics...not anywhere...it's all about spin and party loyality and kickbacks and lobbyist....that's what politics is...there is nothing pure and true about it....once we can agree on that...we are cool. In fact, I think we all know that but then we come accross as if some people are totally morons and others are Rocket Scientists...tell me in Jamaica who's the politician that a GREAT track record at 'governing'.
                  Relax, Exile. I agree with the first part - there is nothing pure and true. Re rocket scientists and morons, there are no rocket scientists in politics, and there are some very challenged ones.

Let's leave it at that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X