Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP lashes Portia

JLP lashes Portia

SIMPSON MILLER... would be working for the unity of the party 'so we can get rid of this uncaring government'Stung by criticisms of the ruling Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) government as "uncaring", Karl Samuda yesterday lashed victorious People's National Party (PNP) president, Portia Simpson Miller as "backward and unconstructive".

Complete Story ...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

The type of lying that many engage in and then these hypocrites turn around and without even a quam claim Portia is not ready to lead.

Image this JLP 'negative ad' is given that heading by their surrogate newspaper? Imagine the lying utterances of Samuda claiming and suggesting the JLP has never called into question Portia's motives and the PNP's motives?

Yet, the anti-Portia brigade laps it up!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, I don't get (much) involved in jamaican politics anymore.

Someone commented in their post that Portia is not a Strategic thinker. I agree.

I just get the impression that she is not too 'bright'.

A political leader must be 'bright'. If not, the country suffers.

Sister P as you refer to her...don't appear too 'bright'.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh tink is Portia one dat nuh look too bright? Sometimes, despite his good schooling, mi haffi wonder bout some people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh tink is Portia one dat nuh look too bright? Sometimes, despite his good schooling, mi haffi wonder bout some people!
          Double edged juk?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Karl, I don't get (much) involved in jamaican politics anymore.

Someone commented in their post that Portia is not a Strategic thinker. I agree.

I just get the impression that she is not too 'bright'.

A political leader must be 'bright'. If not, the country suffers.

Sister P as you refer to her...don't appear too 'bright'.
            ...and what is that "not too bright" conclusion based?

Comment

Mi call nuh name?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah bwoy...di conceit!!! yuh tink seh is you one guh good school?!! eh?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...someone posted a YouTube of the prime minister tracing another minister (I think). she was hoarse from shouting. Her mannerism was not befitting anyone in government leadership. It was very unstateswoman-like.

It reminded me of an illiterate person--who is unable to express themself...

Saw her addressing a crowd in Central Park NY few years ago. Was not impressed. She thought she was in jamaica shouting at the multitude...

Just saw where she was relected for something...

God Bless Jamaica!

HL

Comment

Hl that clip was edited
                    and pasted togather.Have you seen the US leaders on some campaign trail? take away the accent and tell me what you see. Thanks.

Comment

Not half as bad as their jamaican counterparts King Jawge.

i wish someone would post that You Tube clip again.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        ah bwoy...di conceit!!! yuh tink seh is you one guh good school?!! eh?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Mi call nuh name?!?

Comment

Working...
                          X