Lawks, me just realize me getting old and slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawks, me just realize me getting old and slow

To rahtid, a just now me realize why Obama a get a hard fight from a poster named Karl on this site. Karl Rove deh yah to rahtid! Me a beg you boss, dont swift boat him.

Anyway, seriously now, I watched this evening's 60 minutes broadcast with both candidates. I really think Obama did a better job. And Mr Rove, this is from me, an original Hillary supporter. You shocked, nuh true?

Putting the democratic party process aside, there is no question that Obama is the better candidate. I think he negated McCain's so-called 'surge plus by saying that McCain was wrong about so many other Iraq issues and questions and that it is hypothetical to say the surge is a better idea than the alternative Obama had supported at the time. Also, the surge was supposed to allow Iraq to set up proper governing structures at all levels; something that still has only made ant-like steps forward. Further, this economy is dying with the $10 billion a month Iraq war expenditure when Iraq is earning huge oil profits and not contributing.

The thing about tonight that turned my stomach was McCain's ploy to impress Dems by saying he might hire Dem Andrew Cuomo to run the Treasury Dept. Just too disingenuous from someone who takes pride in deregulating the system that is now rudderless. The person who, just last Monday, said the economy is fundamentally sound.

What say ye Karl Rove?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"
Working...
X