Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP - Poor people Need Portia

That's the new meaning of the PNP.

I expect her to win, and I also expect the PNP to remain in the wilderness for the next 17 years.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

When are the results expected?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      When are the results expected?
      already in .. Portia 2050 to Peter 1700
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Portia just won by 373 votes. People are delirious in the National Stadium. They have their leader, someone who loves poor people yet don't have a clue as to how to help them.

Maudib, any room on the Orett bandwagon?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, Maxine Henry Wilson and Peter can call it a career.
          Pauwell on the other hand will see a bright future for himself.

I suppose just like how the JLP wanted Pappa Eddie as the leader whatever the price, the PNP wants Sista P as thier leader.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

They can all pack it in. No one will vote for Portia as prime minister of this country. Wi fool, but nuh suh!

Maybe it's time to re-energise the NDM because there is no future for the PNP under Sister P. NONE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              They can all pack it in. No one will vote for Portia as prime minister of this country. Wi fool, but nuh suh!

Maybe it's time to re-energise the NDM because there is no future for the PNP under Sister P. NONE!
              Maybe the Phillips troops will troop on over to the NDM in droves and split the 2 party axis. A few of the MPs may even cross the aisle.

Jamaican political dynamic may have just changed forever!

Comment

That's the new meaning of the PNP.

I expect her to win, and I also expect the PNP to remain in the wilderness for the next 17 years.
                Well said. Jamaica deserves Portia. If Obama was running against Portia in Jamaica, she would have won also. Jamaicans in Jamaica stoop to the lowest level in everthing. That is why the country is what it is today!

Comment

Mi ave fi laff to rhatid.

Then unnu never expect it? Portia get the Sarah Pelin votes

The die hard who think them a victim.

PNP need fi clean themselves and come again. Now it look like Bruce did the right thing when he walked away.

Peter Phillips shall return in 5 years time when Portia lose or make a ass of herself.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let's not forget that America voted George Bush, not once but twice! At least we have not voted Portia for PM yet. And that I don't see happening any time soon!

Just proves that the electorate is not smart, whichever country.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is sad day for the PNP and Jamaica.

Comment

Is Angela Burke a new VP?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Portia just won by 373 votes. People are delirious in the National Stadium. They have their leader, someone who loves poor people yet don't have a clue as to how to help them.

Maudib, any room on the Orett bandwagon?
                          She is going to hug them and all will be well.

What makes me even more angry is how men like Omar Davis, who should know better, could back someone so inept to lead the party.

Sad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Mi ave fi laff to rhatid.

Then unnu never expect it? Portia get the Sarah Pelin votes

The die hard who think them a victim.

PNP need fi clean themselves and come again. Now it look like Bruce did the right thing when he walked away.

Peter Phillips shall return in 5 years time when Portia lose or make a ass of herself.
                            5 years???? That woman think she is now President for life!!!

Comment

Geez Nemesis. Peter like Omar support her because she will rely on them for many things because of her lack of sophistication and lack of understanding of complex things.
                              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                              X