No announcement yet.

Official Recognition at Last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly would they have to tell the people of Jamaica?

majority of the people would see how ignorant they are when been questioned and and not hiding behind some wall or gunmen.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dat a di ting. Many, I am guessing, do not have a criminal record! And because of that, they have rights like every Jamaican, to speak in Parliament!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You'd be surprised how sensible some of them are!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha better? having them speak or having a mouthpiece in the parliament?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Have them arrested for properly investigated offences.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But how do you defend mass murderers as they often do?

Comment

I agree with this.

Let them go to parliament to speak and identify themselves. Then tek them picture and create a file for later use. Free intelligence can be useful. Heheheheheheh

Caan believe the Dons would be so foolish!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Have them arrested for properly investigated offences.
                  One step at a time. Hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    den unnuh think dudus woulda REALLY guh parlaiment? anyway, does dudus even have a criminal record?
                    I don't recall anyone actually testifying against him. He has been charged with a few things though if memory serves correct. I am thinking that Bruce has a few Simoes' in his crew. senility has definitely set in Charles and Macmillian have seen better days.

Comment

They arrested and fined dudus for a spliff. That is all I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X