Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE campbell brown

she's GREAT!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    she's GREAT!!!!
    Fine, but why do you say this now, Gamma? Just curious, as you gave no reason for your statement.

Comment

she has gotten bold... didn't particular care for her until that interview she did with a mccain spokesperson at the repub convention i believe... since that time when the mccain campaign wanted her to apologize and the got the backing from her colleagues and refused, i think she blossomed into a tigress of a reporter...

she has become fearless and is pushing the fire... saw her interview the hillary supporter who is now supporting mccain... she handled her rough with fairness and dismissed her...

campbell brown will not be getting an invite from that lady de rothweiller anytime in the future...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

mi just luv har! shi look good!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm Losing My Mind (LOL)!

Now I'm convinced that I am slowly taking leave of my senses (and the fact is that I have never smoked or even touched marijuana)! All along I mistakenly thought that Gamma was referring to Veronica Campbell-Brown, the sprinter!! This is why I wondered at the timing, relevance and forum placement of his post!

This is personally embarrassing! What on earth was I thinking?

Comment

rhatid!!!!!!

allow me to make it clear mi LUV di 2 a dem!!!!

Comment

I remember my good friend reffering to the same reporter as Campbell-Brown. I reminded him of her name and left it as him having a senior moment.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

she finally got over her Lou Dobbs syndrone.
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Historian a no you one alone cause me did tink seh a VCB him did a talk bout too. Great minds think alike...what dem seh bout fools?
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

true dat....

Comment

Me tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                        Now I'm convinced that I am slowly taking leave of my senses (and the fact is that I have never smoked or even touched marijuana)! All along I mistakenly thought that Gamma was referring to Veronica Campbell-Brown, the sprinter!! This is why I wondered at the timing, relevance and forum placement of his post!

This is personally embarrassing! What on earth was I thinking?
                        There is only ONE C-B and that is VC-B!

Comment

very true... good observation... for a while there i thought she was blinded... seems as if the lights have come on and she has decided to be objective... a great way to develop respect and ensure a long career...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                          X