Islandman, 1 thing with Rove, he's a very calculating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, 1 thing with Rove, he's a very calculating

individual, i found it wierd that he spoke out at McCain, now Romney is speaking out against McCain, not to mention fox news of all places calling out McCain for is lies?

is the GOP exploding, the neocons and fundamentalist VS the fiscal conservatives and pragmatist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Pl....openleft.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OviYjJWIYbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llg36oqfl4s
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

also Greenspan who endorsed him saying his tax plan is a disaster. I guess they are thinking 4 years along.
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
      individual, i found it wierd that he spoke out at McCain, now Romney is speaking out against McCain, not to mention fox news of all places calling out McCain for is lies?

is the GOP exploding, the neocons and fundamentalist VS the fiscal conservatives and pragmatist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Pl....openleft.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OviYjJWIYbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llg36oqfl4s
      Where you watching Fox when the comments were made? Well I was. Fox and the Republicans are playing the fox. What they are trying to do is take away Obama lofty message of "a new kind of politician'".

Obama has been saying alll along 'Washington is the same old politics". That must change.

McCain has been in this place of same old politics 'forever' and thus is 'same old politics'. Now if the republicans can get the voters to believe Obama is just another politician who says anything to get elected...Obama's I am differnt goes down the tubes.

Well McCain has never claimed he is not a politician...he claims he is a politician who will break with his party whenever he believes it necessary. So...I am thinking he is willing to take the risk pulling down Obama from his self-professed lofty perch is worth it. You will have noticed that McCain is...the Mccain folk is getting all the cable stations talking heads to say both candidates. In fact, as I am typing Lou Dobbs is saying, "Can we believe anything thse candidates say"?

Hell to pay for Obama if the print media picks up the same line.

btw - Have you noticed that Joe Biden is playing the 'role of the VP attack dog to the enth-degree. ...wjhile Sarah Palin, Mccain's saviour is taking her jabs/digs at Obama and Biden while staying above the fray? ...that is to protect her "the dems are beating up on a woman! ...they are so unfair!" While she gives her facts.

You notice she was the 1st politician of the 4 to call for "complete overhaul" of the financial systems regulations...and that Paulson immediately followed in his that "regulations need oversight and tightening" folllwoing on Palin's theme?

Campbell-Brown just came on with a promo in the 'Lou Dobbs hour' saying 'later for calling into question of a lot of inaccurate (not that word she used) charges by BOTH candidates. Discussion on CNN now about BOTH candidates being untruthful.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Campbell-Brown on now -
        So much from both candidates is patently false!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

it's been constant talking point, the headliner is Mccain is taking it to a new low...btw

'm glad u've decided to put feelings aside and vote for Obama, when yo go start canvassing?

btw Approve Disapprove No Opinion 9/11: 52 35 13 +17
          9/12: 51 37 12 +14
          9/13: 49 40 11 +9
          9/14: 47 42 11 +5
          9/15: 47 43 10 +4

Comment

also, here's an example of ground versus poll
            Week Democratic Republican 08/09 3,833 709
            08/16 4,354 531
            08/23 2,188 275
            08/30 3,410 688
            09/06 4,851 1,309
            09/13 7,307 2,942

Comment

I don't know what Rove is up to but you can be sure it is not something meant to help Democrats.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

looks like he's thinking 4 years ahead of time, he also mentioned she was a political pick a few weeks ago.

i maybe wrong but i think he's thinking 4 years ahead, he knows that whoever wins the next 4 years will be roller coaster, hence........

Comment

Well, one crazy prediction I read is that the collapse will get worse and by the week of October 5, Bush will use the Powers invested in him via the Patriot Acts to declare and ECONOMIC Emergency and suspend elections indefinitely!

If this is so, then Rove who is in the Bush faction may be setting up the base and the rest of America to see this as the "better alternative" than selecting a Democrat or a "rogue" (meaning non-neocon) Republican.

Sounds crazy, but it seems to fit.
                  We will see in a couple of weeks how things unfold.

Comment

I always wondered what Karl alter-ego would sound like......damn, it's scary than i thought.

Comment

Well, economic pretext may not be enuff, so you may get a likkle "incident" by this time next week to justify all kind of things.

Scary time fi real, nuff things unravelling and out of any direct control. i hope they can keep it together!

Comment

dem find osama.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X