Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, i see Palin lustre wearing off

yo notice the new narrative? liars.

a strong debate would offset this though, as long as she's not patronizing according to mi great friend Karl, by the moderators.

again, the race haven't tightened, All palin did was make ppl more comfortable to identify thmeselves as Republicans.

as mi se, Karl can talk all him want talk, him a vote fi Obama, unless the Florida GOP purge him name from off the list...
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Well the bounce they got seems to be receeding, but the fact that she got the conservative base fired up is still a concern to me. They seemed to be ready to sit this one out and come back in 4 yeard after McCain lost, but now they are back in the game.

Still looks like a photo-finish to me if nothing changes.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yea...Obama has a way better ground game, lets see what the polls look like after the debates and the trooper-gate revelation, remeber Obama will be getting 90% of the kerry vote plus a whole lot more....check out this link; Remember how they made the 2006 election look like a 50/50 toss up....

there were more protesters at rally than supporters at her rally... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNlcY..._n_126276.html
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

it will be closer than it should be all things considered.....for palin at the moment the only way is down and so it shall be.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a win is a win, but i'm telling the ground game is under-reported. Kerry won Michigan by 3% or should say slightly over 150,000 votes. Detroit alone as an additional 200,000 voter's registered.

I'm really not worried about Ohio, for Obama is going to milk the city's dry, it's the country part that might offset it, but lets see... besides from voter suppression, and counting fraud, the 5% black evangelic vote gaves Bush the Victory...
          Florida is different, the population is in the southern half, and with palin scaring the Jews, and Mccain underperfrom among the Cubans, not to mentions the blacks in Jacksonville, i think it might be a squeezer.

I like the new appraoch you guys are taking and allowing Karl to walla walla inna him misery. Remeber this was a man who defended Portia

Comment

Working...
          X