Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin! Yuh tink shi heasy?

http://news.aol.com/political-machin...iew-reactions/
    Last edited by Karl; September 12, 2008, 01:43 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I watched it last night .. it wasn't a disaster for her. However, who think that because Alaska is next to Russia makes her an expert on foreign affairs is as mad as KArl. I noticed she was asked a question about national security and she started talking bout oil pipelines. When asked about Israel attacking Iran it is clear she stuck to the notes.

Personally after seeing GB as president for the past 8 years ... nobody can do worse.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I watched it last night .. it wasn't a disaster for her.

However, who think that because Alaska is next to Russia makes her an expert on foreign affairs is as mad as KArl.
      Yes!

I noticed she was asked a question about national security and she started talking bout oil pipelines.
      ...and speaking on the importance of oil independence for America and the perils of dependence on foreign oil is not a part of the discussion on national security?

When asked about Israel attacking Iran it is clear she stuck to the notes.
      If you could not see that the clear inference is YES we'll support Israel in a heartbeat...then yuh blie...BAD!

...and please do not doubt for a minute that her dance around a 'imperilous and condesending Charlie Gibson' on the matter about - in American interest a crossing of borders to raid and bomb within Pakistan was not a "DAMN RIGHT I would in a heartbeat"!

My pro-Obama wife sneared at Charlie and emphatically said, "kill dem, yes!. What more yuh want"! Gibson played the pro-Obama fool.

More independents to Sarah's side!
      Last edited by Karl; September 12, 2008, 01:53 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Yes!

...and speaking on the importance of oil independence for America and the perils of dependence on foreign oil is not a part of the discussion on national security?

If you could not see that the clear inference is YES we'll support Israel in a heartbeat...then yuh blie...BAD!
        Wait .. how would the Alaskan pipeline prevent the events of 09-11-01? You are oh sooo gullible.

Inference? The question was put to her 3 or 4 times ... she stuck to what she was clearly told.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wait .. how would the Alaskan pipeline prevent the events of 09-11-01? You are oh sooo gullible.

Inference? The question was put to her 3 or 4 times ... she stuck to what she was clearly told.
          The Alaskan pipeline preventing 9-11?
          Cho Lazie, man stap chat chupid-ness!

Speak about being energy dependent offering protection from where the next great war is being fought (Yup! That war is already on!) - countries economies! The USA must shore up its defenses and being energy dependent is one such way!

Comment

Karl, since when the gender of a candidate resolve anything? Its high time you start focusing on issues. As Gamma pointed out, you supported Portia because she is a woman, you supported Hillary because she is a woman now this.

All this week, which candidate have been putting forward his plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              The Alaskan pipeline preventing 9-11?
              Cho Lazie, man stap chat chupid-ness!

Speak about being energy dependent offering protection from where the next great war is being fought (Yup! That war is already on!) - countries economies! The USA must shore up its defenses and being energy dependent is one such way!
              Stupidness is being spewed by you Karl. America is hated because they are buying oil ... memba dat. It was pointed out to Sarah that NS is more than oil pipelines .. hope you realize that tuh.

Comment

Karl, since when the gender of a candidate resolve anything? Its high time you start focusing on issues. As Gamma pointed out, you supported Portia because she is a woman, you supported Hillary because she is a woman now this.

All this week, which candidate have been putting forward his plans?

Cho suh unnuh a si seh mi strang pan owman!

That is a joke!
                Nowhere have I said she handled herself well because she was a woman. The truth is I am enjoying myself as you guys wait evey day for Palin to foul-up and she keeps disappointing you. It sure is funny!

...and what has Palin to do with Portia?
                ...thought Palin was addressing US political realities and Portia Jamaica's?

Comment

actually i am not diasppointed. she was asked if she had every met any foreign leaders shi start talk about trade delegation...charlie had to remind her of his question THEN she said No.She wanted to say yes...but.

karl, i was quite happy with how she came across last night, quite happy.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

PHP Code:
                    [PHP
                    [/PHP]
                    Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    actually i am not diasppointed. she was asked if she had every met any foreign leaders shi start talk about trade delegation...charlie had to remind her of his question THEN she said No.She wanted to say yes...but.

karl, i was quite happy with how she came across last night, quite happy.
                    Just as happy with Charlie's condescending attitude, I am sure!

Comment

she wants to be wrong and strong ..... can't have it both ways.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X