Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, now we see why yuh upset ..

... rejection ???

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Wouldn't you feel rejected? I'm gonna need a 12 step for this!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      ... rejection ???

I think Veronica Campbell-Brown is the one who should most feel rejected. Granted, she has not returned to Jamaica as yet, so maybe she, too, might get a kiss (although in ridiculously homophobic Jamaica, will she get an innocent kiss from a female minister?).

The bottom line, however, is that the immensely outstanding Veronica (my favorite Jamaican athlete of all) will never reach the heights that Usain Bolt has simply because of a deceased American sprinter by the name of Florence Griffith-Joyner!

Veronica is an extremely talented sprinter, but those women's 100-meter and 200-meter world records are simply out of reach of normal, highly talented female sprinters running with a tailwind of 2 meters per second or less!!

Comment

but bolt a nuh SHOTTA so how him a get dem loving deh from babsy

Comment

YUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Poor boy.

Comment

and many males too......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Exile, didn't sports minister Hugh Small set the precedent by marrying an olympic gold medalist?
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

what you suggesting?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  I think Veronica Campbell-Brown is the one who should most feel rejected. Granted, she has not returned to Jamaica as yet, so maybe she, too, might get a kiss (although in ridiculously homophobic Jamaica, will she get an innocent kiss from a female minister?).

The bottom line, however, is that the immensely outstanding Veronica (my favorite Jamaican athlete of all) will never reach the heights that Usain Bolt has simply because of a deceased American sprinter by the name of Florence Griffith-Joyner!

Veronica is an extremely talented sprinter, but those women's 100-meter and 200-meter world records are simply out of reach of normal, highly talented female sprinters running with a tailwind of 2 meters per second or less!!
                  Understand your sentiment... but disagree with some points.

What Bolt did is unimaginable.... one in a century. No one can compare with him in terms of a single Olympic performance in track.

FloJo's dubious records are not stopping VCB from doing fantastic times akin to a Bolt. VCB is also not the fastest female outside of FloJo... others have faster times... including Merlene.

VCB is a great champion and our greatest female athlete.... but we can't compare her to Bolt and his superhuman accomplishments or fairly claim that FloJo is stopping her from getting her due.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

That Sports ministers move in on athletes, much to our dislike.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

AND divorcing.....why should politicians only marry beauty queens?not just sports ministers though...whey bridget foster get the name hylton from?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X