Carlton Grant (Spragga Son) Murder Witness Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    So, people don't lie sometimes and tell truths other times?
    Funny how unnuh choose which part fi believe and which part not to believe.

Comment

well a jury had to opportunity to see and hear for themselves and to make a decision on credibility...who, when, where and maybe even why.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i'm saying that i can give you access to the source of my information...but as i said...mi done!

btw that same trial...what was the outcome?
        I haven't refuse the information Gamma. I've asked you to post it. Verdict? The you follow the Chief Justice's instruction to the jury? How often police are found guilty for such killings?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          So the policeman who testified against Adams is a liar? He lied about the rifle but was telling the truth about Adams planting the Taurus?
          The evidence I was citing is that of Senior Superintendent Donald Pusey. Did Pusey say anything about the rifle?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok i will PM you the telephone number and the name...fair enough?

suh the jury pool fool, the cj corrupt, the police are murderous what about the prosecution and the defence lawyers...yuh have any thoughts on it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ok i will PM you the telephone number and the name...fair enough?

suh the jury pool fool, the cj corrupt, the police are murderous what about the prosecution and the defence lawyers...yuh have any thoughts on it?
              Why are you afraid to tell us what you know? Mi guh call people dem gonna tell me dem nuh talk to strangers. The prosecution have their fault as well. They had a bargin with Williams who didn't uphold his end ... but is still not prosecuted?

Only in Jamaica.

Comment

Gamma, are you really serious about that statement?!?

The Jamaican justice system is ill-equipped to unearth anything - truth, lie, half-truth, whatever!

Wasn't this the case where the defence attorney and the juror were business partners?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

more dandy shandy ...... yuh figget seh i wasn't there? yuh already KNOW whey dem a guh tell yuh, eh? an' yuh have the nerve fi a talk 'bout dandy shandy?!!

~kiss teet'~

Comment

more dandy shandy ...... yuh already KNOW whey dem a guh tell yuh? ah bwoy.....
                    LEts see ... you have the information, but is afraid to post it ... yet you accuse me of playing dandy shandy? Duh better than that Gamma.

Comment

Working...
                    X