Carlton Grant (Spragga Son) Murder Witness Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlton Grant (Spragga Son) Murder Witness Statement

A witness to the murder has posted a statement on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcDe6N5hq3o
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    A witness to the murder has posted a statement on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcDe6N5hq3o
    But this nuh the other gunman? BT ... yuh still a wait fi hear from Spragga?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Spragga was very diplomatic about the whole thing. He said he wanted the truth. If a rogue cop he wanted him to pay and if his son was guilty then a fi him (spragga) lost.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So the police permitted the only eyewitness to their dastardly act to leave the scene? Makes perfect sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          So the police permitted the only eyewitness to their dastardly act to leave the scene? Makes perfect sense to me
          "Shoot first and ask questions later, and don't worry, no matter what happens, I will protect you." (Hermann Goering)

Seems to be the norm with you people.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            "Shoot first and ask questions later, and don't worry, no matter what happens, I will protect you." (Hermann Goering)

Seems to be the norm with you people.
            Are you going to address my post? The police let the only eyewitness to a cold blooded murder leave the scene to possibly incriminate them?

Comment

Are you going to address my post? The police let the only eyewitness to a cold blooded murder leave the scene to possibly incriminate them?
              You think the police allowed him to leave? Yuh watched the video? When unuh ago stop tek the state's word as gospel Bricktop? Karl is Karl ... but damn .. yuh nuh affi follow him and his nonsense.

Comment

What should the police have done?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Eliminated the eyewitness? Afterall they just pumped an innocent man full of lead did they all of a sudden grow a conscience?

Comment

Did you watch the video? The bredda seh after dem shot Carlton Jr dem tell him fi run and him run. Now unless him name Usain Bolt I don't see how he could outrun bullets

Comment

Bricktop, thank God that, as wikkid and evil as our police force is, many times they still leave witnesses who observed their misdeeds. Why do they do it? Don't underestimate how dumb they are. They are probably dumber than they are wikkid! A toss up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you watch the video? The bredda seh after dem shot Carlton Jr dem tell him fi run and him run. Now unless him name Usain Bolt I don't see how he could outrun bullets
                        Didn't the youth say dem a look fi him? Dem tell him fi run fi see who coulda buss a cap inna him.

Yuh think Bolt a the fastest man a yaad? Stay deh. Mi know a chef a Breezes, when him see lobster and kiwi mek Bolt look slow.

Comment

Dem tell him fi run fi see who coulda buss a cap inna him.
                          And lemme guess these experienced cold blooded murderers missed right? them neva tell Carlton Jr to run but them tell di nex bredda to run? This just keeps getting better

Comment

And lemme guess these experienced cold blooded murderers missed right? them neva tell Carlton Jr to run but them tell di nex bredda to run? This just keeps getting better
                            Lets get serious BT, it time unuh realize that too many of the police shootings sound the same. By the way, they killed Grant ... was a gun found at the scene?

Wha the hell is Bruce waiting on to implement this special unit? Maybe JFJ need fi start mek some noise again.

Comment

By the way, they killed Grant ... was a gun found at the scene?
                              Uhmm yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X