Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    It is a BIG deal Mosiah!!!

Let me add: the electricity (energy) consumption from these "sessions" should be quite significant.

I don't think it would be difficult to calculate the energy waste in $$$$$!!

Energy that could be used more productively.
    There is also another angle HL. Promoter affi pay fi get permit ... a smalls in the council's coffers. Sound System workers get paid, promoter buy items for sale, some like liquor may attract GCT, (or is it SCT for liquor mi figet). People may to enter the venue, purchase food and beverage, those without a direct ride have to tek taxi.

Dollars in circulation is good for any economy.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      love him or hate him muta is thought provoking....makes you think. i LOVE his poems........people's court I & II are very very deep!
      A few I like. . .
      • Sit Dung Pon De Wall
      • I Don't Have A Colour Problem
      • God Is A Schizophrenic
      • Weh Mi Belang?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ha, ha....but not dance. It's really amazing...last night I ws driving through St. James a local stretch in POS and there were literaly hundreds of people DRINKING and liming...on a Wed. night....man all park up with rubbermaid chairs.....mad scene.....

Comment

Working...
        X