I'm seriousy curious when Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seriousy curious when Obama

gonna take off the gloves and start going after McCain. As X pointed out last week Friday, I'm a novice when it comes to politics and I fully agree with him, but how the fornication Obama not making the public know this? Afterall, this is all on McCain's website.

Yes ... McCain is an agent of change ... based on his website, he wanted to invade Iraq (Eyeraq for the Bush ites) 6 months before the World Trade Center was attacked.

Dem need fi stop focus pon Sarah and her noise and start getting real.

As a result, McCain argues that we cannot delay an invasion much longer for an international consensus that may never come. McCain also puts much less emphasis than Hagel on the role of economic development, or new efforts to broker an Israeli-Palestinian peace, in discouraging terrorism. And he is much more optimistic that the overthrow of Hussein will encourage a democratic chain reaction through the region.

Article dated March 2001.

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/inde...n_id=&Issue_id
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

ummmm a coworker mentioned a quote from Hermann Goering. Of course I had no idea who the hell it was so I went googling (don't mock mi Mosiah

"Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Wow! I recall how in the lead up to the Iraq ... Eyeraq WAR how the Sean Hannitys and the Bill Oriellys were always quick to question one's patriotism.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't know if there has ever been a presidential candidate who has run on an anti-war platform that has won. That is the odds Obama is up against.

As for Iraq, well it is no secret that was on the cards for years before 9-11 led by a group of neo-cons. The problem is the public doesn't care too much as long as their side is winning.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/ir...t2000-1997.htm
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        I don't know if there has ever been a presidential candidate who has run on an anti-war platform that has won. That is the odds Obama is up against.

As for Iraq, well it is no secret that was on the cards for years before 9-11 led by a group of neo-cons. The problem is the public doesn't care too much as long as their side is winning.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/ir...t2000-1997.htm
        Islandman, respect. Yuh just made me aware that the obsession with Iraq didn't start with the man born with a golden foot in his mouth.

Comment

And let me be the first to say that even though i was aware of these guys at the time, I was willing to give the Bush admin the benefit of the doubt about the WMD, mainly because of Colin Powells presentation and also because Saddam wouldn't allow the inspectors in. I figured they could never make all the evidence up, could they?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

what about "the desert fox"...rommell? dat nuh good lazie...nuh good at all....

and di whole a unnuh pon dis yah board including YOU lazie.....yuh know what mek i stop because instead of bawling out "WHAT WERE THE LESSONS FROM VIETNAM" and being a voice in the wind...i should have said "REMEMBER THE THIRD REICH AND THE INVASION OF POLAND?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ah bwoy.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                what about "the desert fox"...rommell? dat nuh good lazie...nuh good at all....

and di whole a unnuh pon dis yah board including YOU lazie.....yuh know what mek i stop because instead of bawling out "WHAT WERE THE LESSONS FROM VIETNAM" and being a voice in the wind...i should have said "REMEMBER THE THIRD REICH AND THE INVASION OF POLAND?"
                Gamma ... dah one deh gone over mi head.

Comment

don't worry...mi si wid yuh....

Comment

Quote: "I'm a novice when it comes to politics and I fully agree with him".

Should we add history to that?

Comment

whey yuh think?

Comment

Er...ahm...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          Quote: "I'm a novice when it comes to politics and I fully agree with him".

Should we add history to that?
                          Certainly ... still nuh understand the point that was being made ... suh add comprehension as well.

Comment

These people have always lied. When have they not lied?

I mean lets keep it real, we are talking about a people who "wrote" themselves into history and blocked it off from the real people who did it so what if anything is beyond them?

I mean come now, we have to focus on what these people do and not what they say. Look at History and the facts will show who they really are.

Nothing to be ashamed about as from time to time I have to remind myself to pay attention to what is right in front of me and not what is being said.

Its a process and trust mi, sometimes you have to get a b!tch lick fi wake up and see reality.

So we learn and Obama is just getting his "************************ wake up call"(as Paul Money so eloquently put it)

You can't just sneak through this thing like that but in order to strike back properly you have to give the opponents rope to hang themselves and Obama like Gamma said is doing just that.

Let them play their hands and then hit them when they are weak and least expect it.

respect

Comment

Working...
                            X