KArl, how can you consider voting for a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KArl, how can you consider voting for a woman

who isn't trusted to do interviews on her own? Yesterday morning 9-7 ... McCain was on Meet the Nation, Joe Biden was on Meet the Press and Obama was on This week. Where the hell was Sarah Palin?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    who isn't trusted to do interviews on her own? Yesterday morning 9-7 ... McCain was on Meet the Nation, Joe Biden was on Meet the Press and Obama was on This week. Where the hell was Sarah Palin?
    Brushing up expanding her knowledge/familarity with topics it is thought the moderators shall cover in the debate!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Brushing up expanding her knowledge/familarity with topics it is thought the moderators shall cover in the debate!
      Really? But I thought she was ready!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Really? But I thought she was ready!
        She is!
        ...but you may not have noticed that the debates are really about who deals with (rebuts and uses the other party's own words...particularly the person you are debating...to debunk that party's arguments/appeal to the American people) the other party's message and can best present and defend one's own narative in best light - clear concise and logical way!

She is checking Democrats expressed opinion on Obama and Biden, Biden's and Obama's responses on issues/topics...looking for inconsistencies, framing counters and probes that may arise from her counters...and weaving it all in her vision for America - i.e. economy, energy, defense...way forward!

You should remember that Obama and Biden have been preparing and practising (the primaries) for a very long time...she was not preparing for a debate and or was she involved in any debates where the outcome of presidential elections hinges. Ooooh yes, she needs the preparation period.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          She is!
          ...but you may not have noticed that the debates are really about who deals with (rebuts and uses the other party's own words...particularly the person you are debating...to debunk that party's arguments/appeal to the American people) the other party's message and can best present and defend one's own narative in best light - clear concise and logical way!

She is checking Democrats expressed opinion on Obama and Biden, Biden's and Obama's responses on issues/topics...looking for inconsistencies, framing counters and probes that may arise from her counters...and weaving it all in her vision for America - i.e. economy, energy, defense...way forward!

You should remember that Obama and Biden have been preparing and practising (the primaries) for a very long time...she was not preparing for a debate and or was she involved in any debates where the outcome of presidential elections hinges. Ooooh yes, she needs the preparation period.
          Are you for real? The more I listen to the Republicans it is obvious this was an appointment based solely on politics. I guess like McCain and all the other jokers you now think because Alaska next to Russia she is an expert of foreign affairs?

Comment

So Lazie, what else could the appointment be but politics?

You really think Biden would have been Obamas choice if he did not need to win an election?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              So Lazie, what else could the appointment be but politics?

You really think Biden would have been Obamas choice if he did not need to win an election?
              Obama's ideal pick to win the election would have been Clinton. Its like playing dominos .... if yuh tek a decision not to kill the double six, yuh opponent will gladly grab it.

The reality is Biden takes his years of experience in foreign affairs to the table ... what does Sarah take?

Comment

Obama's ideal pick to win the election would have been Clinton.
                Really? And you know she was interested and Bill was willing to go through the vetting process like anyone else?

The reality is Biden takes his years of experience in foreign affairs to the table ... what does Sarah take?
                She takes the "rock star" image and the "Bring change to Washington" theme that Obama takes. McCain already has the so-called experience.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Really? And you know she was interested and Bill was willing to go through the vetting process like anyone else?

She takes the "rock star" image and the "Bring change to Washington" theme that Obama takes. McCain already has the so-called experience.
                  Oh yeah ... everybody turn change agent all of a sudden. I noticed that one analyst was pointing out there are different angles to change. Obama/Biden is pushing policy change ... McCain/Palin is pushing systematic change.

Back the question I asked KArl, why wasn't she on any of the major networks yesterday? Seems as if all they were knocking Obama with has gone through the window.

Comment

Personally I think Joe is a good soldier but he doesn't bring any constituency and nothing new. He has been rejected too many times by the American voter to be seen as the man. I know the security/foriegn credentials was waying on Obama's mind and you can't find a more seasoned man in tha area than Joe unless is it McCain.

If he was going to pick a candidate who ran against him Hillary is it but he could also chosen Evan Byah to try and win some midwest state.

The Republican strategist at work here. They play draft and take the woman card. The are taking their time to hit the press and make sure the novelty of this woman don't wear off.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh yeah ... everybody turn change agent all of a sudden. I noticed that one analyst was pointing out there are different angles to change. Obama/Biden is pushing policy change ... McCain/Palin is pushing systematic change. .
                      I don't think McCain is pushing any change at all. Its just a campaign slogan to give people a half-excuse not to vote for the Dems. Just like selecting Palin is a way to give the right wing nuts a good excuse to say why they can vote for him now after they swore on thier Bible that they would never do it.

Back the question I asked KArl, why wasn't she on any of the major networks yesterday? Seems as if all they were knocking Obama with has gone through the window.
                      She wasn't there because they have not prepped her enough to handle that yet. I think thats pretty obvious. They are going to pick and choose who she speaks to very carefully for now.

Comment

Are you for real? The more I listen to the Republicans it is obvious this was an appointment based solely on politics. I guess like McCain and all the other jokers you now think because Alaska next to Russia she is an expert of foreign affairs?

What is unreal about trying to win an election?
                        You are thinking with your....!

Comment

debate wid who? face the nation/meet the press/hannity&colmes? those are 2 different things.

surely she knows what she stands for, or does she? they are telling her what she stands for?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sytematic or systemic?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              debate wid who? face the nation/meet the press/hannity&colmes? those are 2 different things.

surely she knows what she stands for, or does she? they are telling her what she stands for?

Any time you are going out to make a sale ...you had better 'brush up'...on competition & your product! ...as well as keep up with paterns and changes in your market. Walking in absolutely cold is a silly gamblers way!

Surely you know it is selling yourself and your product...and pointing out defects of the competitors...the competition? (That means...)..You have to be up and current on your product and the competition.

Comment

Working...
                              X