Can anyone explain why Karl Rove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain why Karl Rove

isn't behind bars as yet? Didn't Congress s[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']ubpoena (sp) him to testify and he ignorned them? If it was me they would have certainly locked me up already. Must be a matter of different strokes for different folks.[/FONT]
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    isn't behind bars as yet? Didn't Congress s[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']ubpoena (sp) him to testify and he ignorned them? If it was me they would have certainly locked me up already. Must be a matter of different strokes for different folks.[/font]
    Yuh hear bout di Obama people dem a collect evidence fi lack-up people from di Bush administration...including President Bush?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Doubt it, but if so,would that be bad?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Doubt it, but if so,would that be bad?

Blessed
        Just depends on whether or not it is fair and reasonable!
        Somehow, I have my doubts. Imagine broaching or starting such a thing before you are even in office?

Smacks of the JLP's utterances before they took office and the way they have gone after those involved in the so-called "light-bulb affair".

...there is also the Contractor-General's great anti-corruption drive during the PNP years that has come to a screeching halt. Are there no more 'questionable dealings' that have occurred since this JLP government has come to power? Somehow I think that there will always be those who 'pinch' and or 'take care of friends and self'. Certainly the 'pinchers' and the 'take care of friends and self' have been around in every decade, generation or what-have-you from time immemorial?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X