Sex charge heard on radio this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex charge heard on radio this morning

The news said that Florida man who wanted to introduce his 15-year-old son into the passage of manhood, went to a motel and solicited the services of a pro-stitute. He then went home, got his son and took him to the hotel where the paid female gave him a wonderful introduction to her voluptuous bliss.

Later, after the father took home the 15 y/o son, the boy went and complained to his mother. The mother then went into a rage and called the police who then arrested the father on charges of enticing a minor into a sexual act. If found guilty, the father is looking spend some years behind barrrrrrsssss!

Questions linger though:
    why did the father see a need to introduce boy to girl?
    was the boy of that persuasion?
    is the boy closer to mom than to dad?
    why snitch on the father after he got you some naany?
    why would the mom put the father in such a position?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Who knows ....maybe its because its a prostitute ..
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

but him "get serviced" and THEN complain?!!! what a wicked bwoy!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
        Questions linger though:
        why did the father see a need to introduce boy to girl?
        was the boy of that persuasion?
        is the boy closer to mom than to dad?
        why snitch on the father after he got you some naany?
        why would the mom put the father in such a position?
        Question #5 is the easiest to answer. In fact, I know of no mother who would not have reported her husband in the same way that this mother did!

Whether we like it or not, mothers are more often than not the backbone of the home in so many ways, including the enforcing of strict principles and morals!

Comment

Are you serious? You don't think possibly sending the father to prison for years is an overreaction?

Its not like the father gave him a gun to kill someone. And no I'm not saying there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did, but she had a lot of other options, like leaving him for example.But maybe they were not a couple? That might explain why she did it.

Now this man will be unable to provide even material support for his son.

Historian, is it because the father did it why you think it is so bad? Suppose for example, he had a 20 y.o. brother and he took him to the prostitute, would you be of the opinion that the brother should do some jail time too?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Proverbs 22:6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

Can I get an Amen in here?!!!!

The father was simply doing what the bible said.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Are you serious? You don't think possibly sending the father to prison for years is an overreaction?

Its not like the father gave him a gun to kill someone. And no I'm not saying there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did, but she had a lot of other options, like leaving him for example.But maybe they were not a couple? That might explain why she did it.

Now this man will be unable to provide even material support for his son.

Historian, is it because the father did it why you think it is so bad? Suppose for example, he had a 20 y.o. brother and he took him to the prostitute, would you be of the opinion that the brother should do some jail time too?
              First of all, Islandman, I agree with you that she could have exercised other options, and you mentioned a very good option (which I placed in boldface above).

However, you might have to put yourself in a mother's place this time to understand why she reacted in this way! Trust me, I know mothers who would have reacted in the exact way as this mother! And whether or not they were a couple doesn't even begin to explain the rage that the average responsible mother would feel if her idiotic jackass of a husband or boyfriend did such a thing to her child!

How do I feel about the father? Well, in my honest opinion the **************************** dserves to go to prison! (And yes, I'm aware that he did not place a gun in his son's hand!)

Finally, to answer your other question, a father's responsiblity to a child cannot be compared with that of a child's 20-year-old brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Proverbs 22:6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

Can I get an Amen in here?!!!! The father was simply doing what the bible said.
                I see, and I suppose this is very funny, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  I see, and I suppose this is very funny, right?
                  You are aware that Proverbs 22:6 does exist? I see no reason why the mother should react that way. What if its a part of the father's way to teach the boy about sex? At least he is there for his son ... how many boys wish they had a father who would point them in the right direction?

Comment

OK so your feelings are based on the fact that he is the father. So I am guessing you see it as more a case of grossly irresponsible parenting than anything else.

I can understand that perspective although I don't agree he deserves a long prison sentence for that. I understand where a mother would be outraged by it, but I would want to determine whats best for the boy and in this case putting the father in jail doesn't seem to be what is best.

And i guess I am in the dark ages but if it was a daughter that was offered to a grown man as some kind of payback I would agree with you totally. I am just not of the opinion that it is the same thing as this.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      You are aware that Proverbs 22:6 does exist? I see no reason why the mother should react that way. What if its a part of the father's way to teach the boy about sex? At least he is there for his son ... how many boys wish they had a father who would point them in the right direction?
                      Sometimes a position gets me really angry, and this is one time that this is so! But the thing that makes me feel not so bad is the knowledge that there are more homes in the Western Hemisphere that have a mother to care for the children than is the reverse, and we should give God thanks for this fact on a daily basis!

Lazie, I won’t even respond to your use of Proverbs 22:6, except to say that you won’t be the first, and neither the last, to interpret Bible passages to suit your position.

However, I’m going to throw out a challenge to you now. I have no idea if you are married, or if you have children. But, if you have a small son, here’s what I suggest. Take him to a prostitute this weekend (make sure you have bought condoms) and let her initiate your child into the rites of sex. Then, make a post on this forum next week and give us a concise description of your feelings, and you wife’s feelings as well (if she knows about this little escapade I’m suggesting).

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        OK so your feelings are based on the fact that he is the father. So I am guessing you see it as more a case of grossly irresponsible parenting than anything else.
                        Exactly, Islandman! This is the crux of my angry statements on the matter!

I can understand that perspective although I don't agree he deserves a long prison sentence for that. I understand where a mother would be outraged by it, but I would want to determine whats best for the boy and in this case putting the father in jail doesn't seem to be what is best.
                        Good point, and I'm definitely inclined to agree fully with you here. My only problem is that this boy clearly would be better off without this idiot around him!! Irresponsible fathers like these are part of the reasons why our societies in this 21st century are so dysfunctional.

And i guess I am in the dark ages but if it was a daughter that was offered to a grown man as some kind of payback I would agree with you totally. I am just not of the opinion that it is the same thing as this.
                        I understand your point here as well, and I can see the difference (although in reality it seems a bit sexist ). I might add that, if I were a woman and a mother while I at the very least would definitely leave that man, if it was my daughter that he did that crap to, I would get a gun!! Somehow, by fair means or foul, I would get a gun for the bastard, and the police would become involved much later! So, I understand your distinction here between a son and a daughter.

Comment

Just take a look below at the posts of 3 reasonable persons - usually reasonable - Lazie, Islandman & Historian?

See why we are complex beings...and why we need to be soooooooo tolarant on this board?
                          Anyway -respek all!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and throw in Missah Slackitidy Jangle into the mix who waan fe legalise prostitution....what a bangarang!!!!!!
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Has it ever happened to (even one of) those mothers you claim to know so well?
                              The fact that a prostitute is involved is THE problem for me, and likely for his son too.
                              The mother is out of order,burning down the village in order to save it.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                              X