Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    How about some actual science?

Oh I forgot, the Bible is the only source you need for history, science, , and any other academic subject for that matter.

Bricktop betta stop dis the people dem holiday as pagan in origin!
    Just need to see this 'creationism' thing as explained by the authories on it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Me nuh know wha more him want!

You know the interview where Bob say:

"Emperor Selasssie is the ALMIGHTY! The Bible seh so, babylon newspaper say so and IandI the children seh so, so wha more revelation people want?"

And Bob was a musician but these people are the Government.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

on DVD? oh...ah it mek yuh did a axe fi it 'pon "video"..i.e. VHS?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Everybody should know by now that Karl was a P.U.M.A. member. Who had any doubts should now be certain.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            on DVD? oh...ah it mek yuh did a axe fi it 'pon "video"..i.e. VHS?
            DVD!
            ...and I have both VHS and DVD machines set to my main TV monitor. I have more than a year's of continuous viewing of Football on VHS. Fram Big League Football tuh World Cup football. Wah yuh waant mi fi throw dem weh?

Comment

no, is because yuh was asking for video evidence of creation......YUH HAVE IT!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no, is because yuh was asking for video evidence of creation......YUH HAVE IT!!!

Creation?

That would be one hell of a video!

Comment

btw i am convinced dat yuh primarliy looking for a woman to vote for....portia, hilary, now sarah...hmmmmmmm

Comment

btw i am convinced dat yuh primarliy looking for a woman to vote for....portia, hilary, now sarah...hmmmmmmm

Love the women!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Love the women!
                      Karl are you seriously thniking of voting for the Republicans??

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                        Karl are you seriously thniking of voting for the Republicans??
                        Unfortunately I cannot vote for them!

The tragedy is the Democrats are trying their hardest to lose when the table has been set for them to win!

Poor economy!
                        The entire nation thinks we should not have been in Iraq.
                        A candidate that HAD fired up most of the nation!
                        A female candidate...who just happens to be the candidate that got as many votes...some say more votes than...of their nominee...

...and they throw that candidate to the curb! and their sweet talking candidate has started to misfire and now suffers from over-exposure!

...are they about to snatch defeat from jaws of victory!

Comment

Sarah Is A Christian Ayatollah

Sarrah Pallin is Ayatollah Jeb Bush in a skirt and high heels.

Comment

Working...
                          X