X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY wise words from a liberal on huffingtonpost.com

to all the liberals out there. Said it better than I could myself:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most dangerous things we can do right now is to see things as we wish they were, not as they are.

We wish the people could see though the lies, spins and the carefully structured facade of soccer Mom into the ruthless, doctrinaire, religious zealot that is Palin.

We wish they could see that she is using the same old Republican tactic of creating fear, diverting, dividing and deceiving with their red meat social issues.

But twice before they couldn't. And Sarah Palin -- as devoid of substance as she is -- is one of the best practitioners of the fear, distract and blame game the Repugs have had in years.

We underestimate her at our peril. She didn't fail last night, she hit a home run. And it will take some mighty fine pitching to keep her in check.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

I said it yesterday. We need fi backup and pick the right fights, not to cloud everything.

Remember that a John McCain is the candidate and not this woman.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You think any politican machine that beat the Clinton machine are prone to taking anything/one for granted ?

Get a grip guys dem nuh frighten easy , I give it one sec post Mccain speech for the sh*t to start flying , if it hasnt been already.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X