No announcement yet.

Palin speech fires up....the Dems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with that Gamma, it was not a lot of substance and that clearly was not the intention. The speech (and we must remember that these speeches are written by professional speechwriters) was intended to get the Republicans "fired up and ready to go" as Obama says and it did do that.

I am interested to see how she will handle the one-on-one interviews with the media. Also I don't see her taking that aggressive and condescending attitude towards Obama throughout the campaign. She could get away with it last night because she was under attack but I don't think it will play as well going forward.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The situation is Mcain is in a shot gun wedding for the long haul , which i also posted.My feeling and i suspect most if not all is if he could have done it all over he would have chosen conservatively.

The fact that they cannot or will not replace Palin becuase of the obvious damage it would do to thier campaign , says alot about a campaign that has to hold fast to the alternative being a shot gun wedding.

So as I see it , the foundation is weak awaiting to explode or implode , divorce by creative differences or shot gun wedding for the campaign trail . the outcome is sure failure.The big question is how much of the neo/redneck conservatives will they carry across the finish line.

I dont see that energised base that you see , I dont hear it except from a PR republican machine that mumbles to itself all is lost (its over) when the mic is off.

Photo finish in your dream situation , Obama by a 10 to 15 point margin in my reality , the rednecks and conservatives are staying home from this comedic adventure.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's like Portia - empty nothings when she is on the campaign trail and, well, empty nothings in one-on-one interviews.

Watch!

It works on the campaign trail to fire them up and get them going. Otherwise, you come across as a fool.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

get back to work!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rudy ...LOLOL ..what did he win , which state did he carry , is he going to energise that republican base.

Please, well like you said good speech.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ok....back to work it is .....HL is an arrepentido descarado! how did i do?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

appraisals are in another 3 months or so.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Islanman, the woman talk bout family of special needs have friend in white house when she slash special needs budget by 62% in alaska. Islandman, wait till the lady's record is brought up, right now the left wing activist are tearing her to shreds.
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

You are unfair!

She slashed that budget before her own special needs baby was born! (Or is it her daughter's?) Anyway, now that she has such a child in the family, she intends to restore that budget and double it, in fact.

Wooiee!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the woman is a right wing nut.
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Tearing her to shreds in New York, Cali and Illinois? I am sure they are. But the Dems had those wrapped up before the race started!

Now if Obama can find a way to run the moose or snow-mobile over her in Penn, Michigan or Ohio then he will be really rolling!

Maybe he can do it, he has done harder things than that so far.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

as i said they've yet to attack her

Comment

She is not an airhead, she is a loudmouthed BIMBO!

Get it right.

This, this, unworthy candidate could become the PRESIDENT of the USA.

America gone to the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              She is not an airhead, she is a loudmouthed BIMBO!

Get it right.

This, this, unworthy candidate could become the PRESIDENT of the USA.

America gone to the dogs.
                              Come now Willi!! Who is the current president? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpXtIFjlcc
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LoL

Tru dat!

Comment

Working...
                                X