Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, why any and every speech....

..is a great one(is wha duh dem)?
    Anyway, seeing Hillary has declared her full support to Obama, I wonder if she will take on JM's VP?
    Funny how the media are not doing a fact check on the speech.

Blessed

Sarah Palin is no Ann Richards. Governor Richards could nice up a convention like no other, but that was it. Sarah Palin just proved that she is a knucklehead, bimbo cheerleader who should be cheered and then ignored.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not too sure if we(dark skinned people) have arrived at the mountain top, JM shouldn't even have a chance. What I am alluding to is the people that will not vote for a dark skinned American, and how many such people exist.

Blessed
      Last edited by Rockman; September 4, 2008, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Bimbo cheerleader? Is wha dat?
        Attached Files
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hillary may take her on but this woman is what she is and it looks like she decided to drop the plan to be the Hillary replacement.

I think she will probably get a significant piece of Hillarys crowd that are the social conservative, small-town Democrats to switch over. I don't think she will get as much of the rest of her crowd.

Say what you will about the Republicans but they seem to know what it takes to win national elections in the US. I thought the conservative gun toting, religious fundamentalist crowd might sit this one out, but I now expect them to come out in numbers comparable to what they did for Bush. She is one of them and there are a lot of them, enough to swing states.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X