It's all about family now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about family now!

How could anyone really believe that it should never be about family? American politics has always been about family. That's why Al almost swallowed Tipper's tongue. That's why we have Obama's cute daughter fitted with a mic. That's why, the other day, Palin's daughter masked the bulge by carrying Frig...or is it Trig?!? I dunno. That's why Sarah can hold up her baby to the American public at the Republican convention.

It's all about family. The gloves should be off by now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I got the impression the only people that earned the right to run for Presidency are former POWs, and found it troubling that someone that was chosen by one person dare question the the leadership of someone elected by millions...

Blessed

Comment

What about all those fighter pilots that returned safely to base? Why are they not heroes? Why is the person who leave himself cayliss out dere to be shot down and captured as a POW the hero?? I don't get it. Maybe Comment can help here.

The hero is the person, the soldier, who completed the task.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi a guh put up boss, c u in a few hours.

Blessed

Comment

Mosiah...same thing I was thinking...but mek any Dem even sneeze smthing like that nuh...fire and Republican brimstone fi dem...
          Now, I was thinking...what about all those black men in prison...shouldn't they be welcomed in the GOP?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Now, I was thinking...what about all those black men in prison...shouldn't they be welcomed in the GOP?
            Damn skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

???Huh?

Comment

Working...
              X