Madam X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madam X

Where is your report on your recent trip to China? I highly anticpate reading it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

madame x pull a reverse...shi gawn a china gawn opin shap!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Where is your report on your recent trip to China? I highly anticpate reading it.
      I can't say that I blame MdmeX for keeping silent! The Reggae Boyz Forum must be an extremely lonely world for her! In fact, this is the only general discussion message board that I'm aware of that does not include women posters!!

Back in the day, we had, in addition to MdmeX, really classy, smart female posters like Princess and Portia (and others I cannot remember right now)!! This is like a boys' club, and we are all so much the less as a result!

Damn!

Comment

damn!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There were/are:

Winsome
          Shelly
          Andrea (Andy Williams sister)
          Lulu

nb: my wife and her friend visited and even posted between the 2002/2003 period but gave up too because of the paucity of other females on the site.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Princess was the one who made me started posting after reading posts for months.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Princess was the one who made me started posting after reading posts for months.
              Oh yes, Princess was a very smart lady! I enjoyed reading every one of her comments, without exception! There was one day when she blew my mind with a really, really creative piece of poetry she wrote about some of the regular posters here at the time!

Portia was more intolerant of jokers here, and I remember her putting one or two of the men in their places! Portia was one serious lady, and also an enjoyable poster. Karen, Portia's sister, only occasionally posted here, as she tended even back then to post more often on Willi's track and field forum next door.

There were/are:
              Winsome
              Shelly
              Andrea (Andy Williams sister)
              Lulu
              nb: my wife and her friend visited and even posted between the 2002/2003 period but gave up too because of the paucity of other females on the site.
              Shelly was into recording. She had at least one popular old music video in heavy rotation on the music channel "Tempo" about two years ago. I remember Lulu, but I cannot recall Winsome or Andrea (probably before my time, as I first posted here only in 2002).

Comment

Well Portia busy running against her own comrade.

Comment

Damn!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me alive

but mi seem to be suffering from "dropsy". Don't know what hit me wid in Beijing!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Was wondering if Mr. Chin tek yuh whey, glad to see you are back.

Blessed

Comment

jet lag.....

Comment

Our Portia was aka Jamaica Spice...she used to post under the two names...and she did a good job of creating two different personas... she eventually confessed, so there went one less woman on the site with the retirement of Jamaica Spice... damn!!!
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X