for years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for years

i have read that the author of the poem "desiderata" was unknown. it now seems that it was written in 1927 by an attroney from Indiana named max ehrmann.....it is singularly one of the most inspirational pieces of prose that I have ever read.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Yep , i have it on my myspace page , good poem good ethos to live by , i thought he was a rastaman for a minute.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons they are a vexation to the spirit.....helps you to deal with the site doesnt it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

one of my faves is that you should not compare yourself to others as you may become "vain and bitter".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That helps you to deal with the characters on the site anyone in particular ?

Hehe
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

let's just say it "helps" me.

Comment

Working...
          X