RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I stopped reading the gleaner on line--years ago....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped reading the gleaner on line--years ago....

...but since information on the effects of hurricane gustav is not forthcoming from the 'patriots'... I painfull made the extra key-strokes so get an update in yesterday's paper.

It was not pretty.

Maybe i missed it, but there were no news on how the government was planning to assist those in need. There were about 3 or 4 stories with pictures of local suffering...

SIDEBAR:

I also read with awe, how local bus operators must pay extortion money to get their bus loaded. This takes place in front of the police--and nothing is or can be done about it.

LASTWORD:

The newly appointed executive for the Customs department in Jamaica does not stand a chance in making that agency efficient. ...very sad.

What is never addressed is that the Judges and lawyers are equally as corrupt as the extortionist themselves!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL you been unfair to the government. How long did it take for Bush to fly over New Orleans? How long did it take congress to pass a New Orleans package?

They already say it is going to take 3 billion to get it back on track and Bruce Golding touring.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok Assasin...i am wrong. I am unfair.

All is in order, and efforts are underway to assist those most affected by Gustav. Please note; i pointed out that i may have missed my main query when i read yesterdays paper.

What's your take on my SIDEBAR: and LASTWORD: do you have any information on how the government is solving these issues?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X