RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Not only pro-life but pro-babies galore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Not only pro-life but pro-babies galore!

Well, like true neo-conservatives they are going to force them to get married and wreck thier lives even more.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

To rebut rumors, Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

(Reuters) - The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said.

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us," the Palins' statement said.

"Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support," the Palins said.

The Palins asked the news media to respect the young couple's privacy.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media, respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates," the statement concluded.

MCCAIN KNEW

Senior McCain campaign officials said McCain knew of the daughter's pregnancy when he selected Palin last week as his vice presidential running mate, deciding that it did not disqualify the 44-year-old governor in any way.

In the short period since she was announced last Friday, Palin has helped to energize the Republican Party's conservative base, giving the McCain camp fresh energy going into the campaign for the November 4 election against Democrat Barack Obama.

McCain officials said the news of the daughter's pregnancy was being released to rebut what one aide called "mud-slinging and lies" circulating on liberal blog sites.

According to these rumors, Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down syndrome. The rumor was that Trig was actually Bristol Palin's child and that Sarah Palin was the grandmother.

A senior McCain campaign official said the McCain camp was appalled that these rumors had not only been spread around liberal blog sites and partisan Democrats, but also were the subject of heightened interest from mainstream news media.

"The despicable rumors that have been spread by liberal blogs, some even with Barack Obama's name in them, is a real anchor around the Democratic ticket, pulling them down in the mud in a way that certainly juxtaposes themselves against their 'campaign of change,'" a senior
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Lots of question here:

1) How old is the father? Is statutory rape a possibility?

2) Will the baby be going to Washington if she wins?

What a ting!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

mccain seh he knew and them only come forward to rebut the rumor that the down syndrome baby is the daughter's? Wednesday Thursday Friday!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think he is lying. This makes that rumour more credible if anything.

I just saw this one on a liberal blog site:

Question: What do you call a proponent of abstinence-only sex education for children?

Answer: GRANDMA!

Comment

wow.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Like i said , its over .This lady strikes me as a cheerleader , air head and now Grandma ?

I see it only getting worse.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Like i said , its over .This lady strikes me as a cheerleader , air head and now Grandma ?

I see it only getting worse.
              You may be proven right, but I doubt it...by the way, do you have any basis for saying the lady striking you as an airhead?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"air head" "cheerleader"....why yuh repeat yuhself?!!

Comment

her eyes have a kinda manic look to them.....like a fanatic almost. maybe it's just me.....

Comment

She jumped at the oppourtunity to be the monkey wrench in a workable engine , now it just wont start........AIRHEAD.

Any logical person with the inexperience and juss a buss baggage would have said no.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't know if she is an airhead but the whole family-values position that conservatives love to pretend that they have a monopoly on, is down the tubes.

In my opinion this woman has too many family issues to be running for VP. One sick child, one knocked-up teenager and God knows what else we don't know yet.

You don't have to be a family-values zealot to see that this mother needs to be home with her family instead of running around the country campaigning for a very demanding office. She is a poor example for working mothers who are able to balance thier life well.

Comment

Any logical person with the inexperience and juss a buss baggage would have said no.

Have you ever seen a 40 plus bubbla in a pum pum shorts and how much pickney a guh dance?

This is what McCain picked as V.P .

Comment

If you can forgive the comparison but thats how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            her eyes have a kinda manic look to them.....like a fanatic almost. maybe it's just me.....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              I don't know if she is an airhead but the whole family-values position that conservatives love to pretend that they have a monopoly on, is down the tubes.

In my opinion this woman has too many family issues to be running for VP. One sick child, one knocked-up teenager and God knows what else we don't know yet.

You don't have to be a family-values zealot to see that this mother needs to be home with her family instead of running around the country campaigning for a very demanding office. She is a poor example for working mothers who are able to balance thier life well.
                              Come on?
                              1. What is wrong with having a sick child...except having to deal with a sick child? Do all families go through having a sick child?

2. A teenager 'knocked up'?
                              ...big deal? ...how many of us men, but for the grace of God, did not 'knock-up' a teenager when we were teenagers?

...and how many of the ladies where not 'knocked-up' when they were teenagers but for the grace of God?

...or is it we have so many here who as teenagers did not 'do it'?

Islandman, not you?

So you are hinting...more like clubbing us over the head...men can go running around seeking office, but women can't? Well if the partner of a man seeking office can stay home with the child or children, then the husband of the woman seeking office can stay home with the child or children!

...and btw-
                              What advice would you give to the Obama family where both Dad and Mom have been all over the country for more than a year...and the kids are left most often with grandma?

Cho Islandman...not you?!
                              Will the person using Islandman's 'handle' please stop?!

Comment

Working...
                              X