Maudib, how yuh nuh tell wi bout Butch and Bruce exhange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudib, how yuh nuh tell wi bout Butch and Bruce exhange

of the best badwud di odday day over the RIU violations? Yeah, I guess yuh never hear bout it.

Apparently, Butch vex dat Bruce did not tear down di entire RIU hotel that was allegedly breaking every building code and was in the flight path at the Sangster Airport. Instead, Bruce declared that local and farin investors are always welcome, and that he would never sell out to any person. Well, dat stone ketch di hog (Butch) square in di face and brought on di badwud battle.

I love it!

Lazie, are you still ignorant of the facts surrounding the offending RIU hotel?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    of the best badwud di odday day over the RIU violations? Yeah, I guess yuh never hear bout it.

Apparently, Butch vex dat Bruce did not tear down di entire RIU hotel that was allegedly breaking every building code and was in the flight path at the Sangster Airport. Instead, Bruce declared that local and farin investors are always welcome, and that he would never sell out to any person. Well, dat stone ketch di hog (Butch) square in di face and brought on di badwud battle.

I love it!

Lazie, are you still ignorant of the facts surrounding the offending RIU hotel?
    I don't get you. I thought you wanted someone to stand up to that racist usurper of black people's heritage who contributes exponentially to the murder rate in the country.

Comment

Nuff people pon the forum was saying Bruce is Butch puppet? What change?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Nothing has changed, because he was never his puppet. The people who wrote that our thought that are still infantile and unimportant lilliputians who don't know better such is their dopey intellect.

So nothing has changed.............

Comment

You don't get much, clearly. Can't help you with that, and at your age...hopeless.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Butch donate a bag of money to both political parties, but Golding must do what is in the best interest of the country.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

You needed to have told Butch that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                People also said that Golding's first public comments on the issue were stupid and that he would be forced to backtrack.

So said so done.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

dem find the sand yet?

Comment

Good morning, Lazie! How yuh doin', Maudib?

All now dem nuh waan fi admit dat wi did warn dem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bad wud? of a "material" nature?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

fabric, to be exact.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh remember the late ken maxwell? he was the first person to write a "how to speak jamaican" dictionary (more like phrase book) it's still in print too. anyway, he had a call in radio show at night and this gentleman from the country side (btw maxwell was a proud mandevillian(?)) called and sounding very reserved said that he doesn't cuss badwords instead he uses "crimpilin an' turlin" (sp) ....well the rest of the conversation was noting but "...to crimpilin and turlin"!!

i don't think i have laughed so much because of any one caller on a radio show...EVER!! i must have been a teenager then.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ken Maxwell was great. I believe he lived near Spaldings, Mandeville just the same.

Ken loved Jamaica and things Jamaican.

Son went to my school, btw.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes...ken maxwell LOVED jamaica....

Comment

Working...
                              X