Assasin...O.N.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin...O.N.E.

Just discovered a new brand of coconut water. It's called *O.N.E.

It's 100% coconut water with no preservatives. And it taste authentic too. It does not have the little annoying chunks of coconut meat like other brands. Product of Brazil.

There's a brand from St. Thomas Jamaica (I think) that's very good. I think some places sell it for about $3.00+a pop...and it's seldom available.

This newly discovered brand sells in Kroger Supermarket in the health food section. $1.89!!

Check it out and let me know what you think.

*One Natural Experience
    Last edited by HL; August 30, 2008, 11:47 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

thanks. I went to the Jamaican store and took up one and they told me 3 dollars, I nearly drop it on the floor. Unless a mi granny yard it come from mi nah pay three dollars for it.

Will check it out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And that's exactly the point.

The cocount water from jamaica is quite good--but kinda pricy.

This newly discovered brand O.N.E. is just as good and less pricy...plus always availabe!!!

BTW:

Mosiah...should an 'e' be in pricy?

Is ther a mis-spelled word above?

Is my subject/verb agreement (grammar) OK?

As if i blinking care................~~sigh~~

HL

Comment

When I don't know a subject (a rare occurence) I tend to play it off like you, so I understand.

I bet you would be the first person to find fault with a Jamaican being interviewed on tv, about how bad him talk.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is this a new topic?

Look mosiah...i want to get a head start on the upcoming labor day...so mi we chat wid yuh latah

HL

Comment

Working...
          X