Wait ... there was a bust up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait ... there was a bust up

between 2 comrades at the PNP HQ over the weekend. Talk bout healthy democracy. Word is one's firearm was exposed during the democratic standoff.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    between 2 comrades at the PNP HQ over the weekend. Talk bout healthy democracy. Word is one's firearm was exposed during the democratic standoff.

Nothing to cheer about!
    A sign of the violence prone pit into which Jamaica has fallen. The comrades have put before us one more episode of shame!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Nothing to cheer about!
      A sign of the violence prone pit into which Jamaica has fallen. The comrades have put before us one more episode of shame!
      You interpreted cheering in my post? Then again ... a you name Karl. I recall how alot of you round here used to talk about the infighting in the JLP and how as a result they're unfit to lead the country.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot ... unuh get quiet. Gun coming into play? A dis unuh call healthy democracy?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sure, Lazie. You were very concerned and would rather it doesn't happen.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You interpreted cheering in my post? Then again ... a you name Karl. I recall how alot of you round here used to talk about the infighting in the JLP and how as a result they're unfit to lead the country.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot ... unuh get quiet. Gun coming into play? A dis unuh call healthy democracy?
          Yes, a mi name Karl...and a mi yuh wudda neva ear with the foolishness about infighting making anyone unfit to lead. Rather you would hear that any opposition to or challenge should be done in a mature, dignified manner.

Kindly get your facts on me straight.
          Do you not think that you too often accuse me falsely?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Sure, Lazie. You were very concerned and would rather it doesn't happen.
            HEY!!!! No need to be defensive bossman. Talk to the comrades about their behavior.

Comment

Lazie win Olympic gold medal fi dat event all di while!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, a mi name Karl...and a mi yuh wudda neva ear with the foolishness about infighting making anyone unfit to lead. Rather you would hear that any opposition to or challenge should be done in a mature, dignified manner.

Kindly get your facts on me straight.
                Komrade KArl ... you've been read like a book, there is nothing to misunderstand about you.

Aren't you the one that admitted that you cannot afford to see this gov't succeed. Suh ... mek mi ask a question ... if an election should be called now, who would you want to win?

Yuh supposed to get tired playing dandy shandy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Lazie win Olympic gold medal fi dat event all di while!
                  Since you nuh have nothing fi duh ... assist KArl in finding where I've ever "falsely accuse" him. I suggest yuh look before yuh leap next time.

Comment

Komrade KArl ... you've been read like a book, there is nothing to misunderstand about you.

Aren't you the one that admitted that you cannot afford to see this gov't succeed. Suh ... mek mi ask a question ... if an election should be called now, who would you want to win?

Yuh supposed to get tired playing dandy shandy now.
                    You talking about Dandy-Shandy?

You lumped me in with those who spoke on JLP infighting and their conclusion that JLP infighting meant the JLP was not fit to rule....then you have now dandy-shandied over to my wish for a PNP rule. You're a joker when it comes to just admitting your wrongs. At least in this one thread, stop the dandy-shandy.

Comment

You talking about Dandy-Shandy?

You lumped me in with those who spoke on JLP infighting and their conclusion that JLP infighting meant the JLP was not fit to rule....then you have now dandy-shandied over to my wish for a PNP rule. You're a joker when it comes to just admitting your wrongs. At least in this one thread, stop the dandy-shandy.
                      Pity, we cannot search the previous forum. Anyway .. deal wid the matter at hand nuh? Comrade out fi draw gun pon comrade?

Comment

"bud"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          "bud"?
                          .. doubt him would say that.

Comment

Working...
                          X