JLP shocked at PM’s cancellation of EU visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: JLP shocked at PM’s cancellation of EU visit

You forget that it was this same man who was warning us about closer links with communist China and leftist Venezuela as it would make Uncle Sam upset and pull all support from us???

Pity we cnat get the archives from the previous two Forums because I know he will deny ever making any such posts.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Jawge cannot deny it because I remember those posts clearly.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arite, come bredrin let's sit and reason (lazie you can

pull up a chair and listen, only if you promise to be quiet . Gamma send me your address boss because I have other stuff I wish to share (hint;quantum mechanics) now seeing that's out of the way let's talk seriously. yes it's nice that China wants to trade and share but what? Did you know it's easier for us to learn from the US than china? (in terms of computer science ,specifically civil engineering and other expertise relevant to the info age). We have to be very careful how we deal with China seeing that we are tied in more than one way to the USA (even economy, do your research). This little island cannot exist by itself and we are too close to the empire to ignore its influence. Therefore it's imperative that we approach foreign policy cautiously (see this is where we need serious expertise in history and political science). Gamma the talk of 17 years is tired. It has to be a reason why this is so. Is the JLP mounting a serious challenge on the PNPwith comprehensive plans to the people? No 90 % of their time is spent on petty politics; watching what Nanny P eats for breakfast, what she doodles in meetings, if she miss an appointment with foreign execs et al. Blindly destroying the banking system in these times is not good, economies are no longer independent of each other (the same thing I had to write in a relative's term paper showing a teacher that the leftist view of direct sabtage is archaic and out the window with the times of the french revolution) Gamma I have no time to chronicle the start of the industrial age where the<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>bourgeoisie wrestled power from the aristocrat class and ushered in the industrial age (here economies were more independent. In the info age things are clearly shaping up; china and India will handle manufaturing (hey this is why we get plasma tvs for such low prices) the US and Western Europe will be ahead with the new exotic technologies at the same time all economies will be interconnected (right now China needs the Us as much as the US needs them). Back to the point: we have to be careful with our economy in this info age, what happenned in the banking sector last week should never be allowed to happen again. I don't think your friends in the JLP grasp the seriousness of the info age.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Now back to the 17 years question: Is the JLP fully integrated in Ja's society? Can the people impose their will on the JLP? A week ago I was in JA and I sat and spoke with a JLP councilor (blood relative to my bredrin's family) even my friend said JA has come a long way. The councilor was able to sit, discuss and admit certain weaknesses in his party and I the same. We even agreed on one thing (which I won't discuss here).The masses just don't trust your party Gamma that's the truth.Until the JLP can show the people that they really want the masses to be included (deeds now) you will be out there looking in andthe pettiness continues. The time ofsalt fish and flour politics is over, this will not help JA in the long run. We still have time but wait until Cuba decides to open up fully and then we will really see where we stand on this chess board, boss it won't be pretty.It takes you and other Jakans that support the JLP to force them to reach political state that the PNP has reached, right now the JLP is just not there (hence the archaic approach).</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-la

Comment

Yuh really waste time type all a dat? After yuh say away with the petty politics, yuh simply do the opposite in the next post. I know that for most of you, no matter what, unuh want the PNP to win all the elections. The sorry thing is that most of unuh see election as a sport, its much more than that.

"The masses just don't trust your party Gamma that's the truth."

Nothing is wrong with that, actually it is better as they would have to be on their toes and if they mess up the people would and should hold them accountable. On the other hand, unuh worship the PNP so much that unuh will condone corruption, applaud the wreaking of the economy, find reasons to justify the failure and numerous mess ups etc. Why? Because unuh a PNP.

This gov't has no idea of how to turn this mess around, they simply need to be rescued.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Now lazie, what did I tell you prior to speaking

to Gamma? Sit an listen nuh man, there is a world outside of Mutty, yuh know.

Comment

Based on your 'reasoning' the world you speak of must be an asylum.

Comment

BTW the Moore Town maroons and those in Accompong are asking us not to refer to the heroine as 'Nanny', they say she finds it disrespectful and has appeared to them in dreams.

So you might need to go find a new name far Portia Lucretia Simpson Miller
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Okay, tell the maroons that my dreams are a little different

and we are way past the colonial days now. Nannah is a name and title, furthermore Nanny was a Jamaican which means we are all entitled to share her grace and heroics. I think the maroonn's time (the ones you mentioned) would be better served pondering that peace treaty that they signed (the one Nanny refused to sign) and it effects on even today's society.

Ah the widow's mite.

Comment

So you are saying anything outside of Mutty

is an asylum. Lazie it's time for you to slap yourself or seek professional help.

Comment

Jawge (10/27/2006)So you are saying anything outside of Mutty

is an asylum. Lazie it's time for you to slap yourself or seek professional help.
                      Jawge, you interpret that from this post?"

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl6_lblFullMessage>Based on your 'reasoning' the world you speak of must be an asylum.</SPAN> " Here I was thinking you were doing it for humor.
                      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

I hope Portia nah do what she was doing when she was a candidate.

This is a bigger stage.

First impression last and you can't a put off them bigman deh.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope Portia nah do what she was doing when she was a candidate.

This is a bigger stage.

First impression last and you can't a put off them bigman deh.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss yuh nuh hear whey she did haffi go?

Washington DC. the capital of the Empire,she and her staff will work it out. I am willing to down money that this is not a first.

Comment

Washington, DC my ar$e - The Euro higher than the $$ Grab the Euro by any means necessary.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Which empire? The Evil empire, dont forget what I have stated here before, the British used to boast once that the sun will never set on their empire, it was that expansive, what do they have now?

And dont forget the Roman Empire before that....
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X