She Brown But Mi Nuh Too Sure Bout Dis One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Brown But Mi Nuh Too Sure Bout Dis One

She look like a brown skin East Indian, or yuh think she is a bleached-skin, hair straightened black woman?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

She look East Indian yes. Just that I don't really tink she is Ms World caliber.

Comment

Yuh did see har in har bathing suit?!

Chuss mi! Mi nuh know if she can put 2 sentance tigeddah, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She too dark?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            She too dark?
            Nah man she look like BOUNTY babymodda JULIE RAMBELLY. Di nose and di jaw mi jus nuh know.

Comment

brown?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

GAMMA yuh damn racist. Okay off-white

Comment

ok..den....dat colour scheme match har....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Girl on d Right a mi friend from New York a mi Tutor

her in English,math, How fi walk as a model and odda tings...although she nearly mash up mi married life by driving off mi lexus and crashing it last month.... Simple formula go every where wid a good looking chick an u can ...all ar fri...d dem...
                    u no wah mi nuh kiss an tell...a bay 3 "summation" mi teach.
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Lie dat. Pretty girl par with ugly friends aka bodyguards.

Comment

Working...
                      X