Any back-yard agri expert deh bout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah.

Remember that beans and peas grow wild so it will survive. It seems like you have a farm down deh, Mi have fi get mi lass and come borrow two Banana, ackee and mangoes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

or hugh griffiths?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

or chen singh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Soil in so fl? There's hardly any soil in so fl. I normanlly get black dirt over in West Davie (Sunshine Ranches) from one of my idrins. I mix that sometimes with horse/cow manure...just for the heck of it. A lady over in the Sunshine Ranches (related to the Ziades) has a nursery at the back of her 10 acre home and sometimes I get some manure from her. Oh...don't forget that the ziades are also big in the race horse bizniz in Miami.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Oh yes, Griffiths it was!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Yes probably was Singh. He could fight but he couldn't Sing.

Comment

Yu figget mi name....Farmah....mi plant anything with leaves...except books of course.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAX5...eature=related

Comment

ahh.. thats good.. sunshine year round.. The peas will grow anywhere.. You think mass joe farming a yard buisness but sun or shade.. him just plant some gungu..

Comment

My bredin who gave them to me said he tried transplanting some last year but their growth was stunted and they eventually died. I think, as gamma alluded to, it was a soil problem. My MO though when planting here in FL is to always make a huge hole and fill it up with black dirt and manure, then I create space to insert the plant. I never leave it up to chance as the FL sand ain't good for much except pine trees, oak, mellaluca, Brasillian pepper (a huge tree with red berries) and most palm. Ackee seems also do thrive here without much input of real soil.

Comment

not sure bout di backyard Agri but Mosiah suppose fi have nuff experience with Agri- Iron....

Comment

no sah, mi not into Agri and him iron, babah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

really... I would love to plant year round.. here jut a three month thing to plant two pepper and some quick thing..

Comment

Working...
                            X