RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggae Artist Sean Paul Arrested In Drug Sting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Artist Sean Paul Arrested In Drug Sting!!!!

August 11, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE news that reggae superstar Sean Paul was arrested in Sweden during a drug sting on Friday. According to one of our sources, the reggae superstar was caught and charged with possession of an unknown quantity of marijuana.

And it gets worse. According to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch the whole thing went down at the Uppsala Reggae Festival - a well known event. Word is that undercover officers called for a raid when they spotted Sean Paul and a group of other artists smoking marijuana - which is illegal in Sweden.

No word on what Sean Paul was charged with or how much jail time he faces.

Developing...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Nuff man get lock up. Lee Scratch get bite at di same festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      August 11, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE news that reggae superstar Sean Paul was arrested in Sweden during a drug sting on Friday. According to one of our sources, the reggae superstar was caught and charged with possession of an unknown quantity of marijuana.

And it gets worse. According to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch the whole thing went down at the Uppsala Reggae Festival - a well known event. Word is that undercover officers called for a raid when they spotted Sean Paul and a group of other artists smoking marijuana - which is illegal in Sweden.

No word on what Sean Paul was charged with or how much jail time he faces.

Developing...

... Boss, I see artists smoking backstage at every reggae show I go, perhaps they thought that they are protected by International law -- LOL
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
        ... Boss, I see artists smoking backstage at every reggae show I go, perhaps they thought that they are protected by International law -- LOL
        Time, trust me, this is my joke for the day, boss! I almost choked on my coffee, as I was laughing so much. Good one!

Comment

Working...
        X