Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another get rich quick scheme....

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/08/08....ap/index.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

What b.s. ..."post-traumatic stress disorder"?!? over a little spill? please...
    Peter R

Comment

Gamma, why can't judges just throw out such nonsense suits like this? 10% of what?!?! If I were the judge, Sharon Brown would be in prison for wasting the court's time and taxpayers' money.

The sad part is Sharon Brown is probably Jamaican. Is ongle Caribbean people me know have Sharon as a first name.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Continental Airlines Stewardess Sharon Brown Says Blow to Her Breast by Pastor Joel’s Wife Victoria Osteen Caused Her Double Hemroids Hemorrhoids Houston Jury Must Determine Decide Whether Elbow to Chest Hit Could Have Caused Anal Distress for Civil Suit by Sharon Brown Against Victoria Osteen

Continental Airlines’ stewardess Sharon Brown is taking Victoria Osteen (wife of mega evangelist Joel Osteen) to civil court today, seeking a tenth of the Osteen’s wealth, because Victoria elbowed her in the chest trying to get to the cockpit to complain that the stewardesses wouldn’t clean up a spill in the seat which she was to sit in. Brown says her double hemroids resulted from the event, so the task before the jury is to decide if an elbow to the chest causes hemroids; seems like a no-brainer to me, but we shall see if the Continental Airlines stewardess will be allowed to prey on her very wealthy defendant, Victoria Osteen, who no doubt lost her temper for no good reason, but has already paid a fine for unruliness, and now must face this money grubber Brown because of her lack of control. Fortunately for the Osteens, the jury must only ask themselves, is it legitimate that Brown seeks millions of dollars in damages because of an elbow to her chest which ostensibly caused her double hemroids? And why was not a police report filed shortly thereafter if physical damage was actually done.

Brown also says she can’t pray to God anymore because of what Victoria did to her, no doubt part of the damages which she seeks, as if Victoria Osteen “is the way, the truth, and the life,” but not the Messiah Jesus Christ. Ms. Brown will certainly have to work this out with her purported Savior, who (in case she didn’t know) is not Victoria Osteen.

http://dancingfromgenesis.wordpress....er-elbow-to-c/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

in jamaica or england it would have a better chance of being thrown out but because it is jury trial (the bane of personal injury and punitive damages) it is not so easy because the jury is fact finder.

i think juries tend to be excessive in their awardsbecause the jurors often see themselves in the plaintiff and think "that could be me, and if it was me i would want a nice pay day"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree, re the jury's greedy desires. Esp. in the USA.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X